This section describes how to enter a destination for route guidance.
Select an item.
Select DEST Menu 2 to display additional menu entries.
The following items are available:
• Address: Sets a destination by entering an address.
• Address Book: Sets a destination by selecting an address stored in your Address Book.
• Previous Destinations: Sets a destination by selecting a previous destination.
If you press the DEST button when en route, the Route Menu screen is displayed.
Prior to departure, you can set areas along your route to avoid.
Certain touchscreen functions are disabled while the vehicle is moving.
• Place Name: Sets a destination by entering a place name.
• Place Category: Sets a destination by selecting a place/landmark.
• Place Phone Number: Sets a destination by entering the phone number of a place/landmark.
• Coordinate: Sets a destination by entering latitude and longitude.
• Intersection: Sets a destination (intersection) by entering two streets.
• Map Input: Sets a destination by scrolling through the map.
• Go Home 1 or 2: Sets your home address as a destination.
Steering Gearbox Removal and Installation
Special Tools Required Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 071AF-S3VA000 Ball Joint Thread Protector, 10 mm 07AAF-SECA120 Universal Lifting Eyelet 07AAK-SNAA120 1.8 Support Bolt 07AAK-SNAA500 ...
Rocker Arm and Shaft Inspection
Remove the rocker arm assembly. Disassemble the rocker arm assembly. Measure the diameter of the shaft at the first rocker location. Zero the gaug ...
Fuel and Emissions System Description - Electronic Control System
Electronic Control Systems The functions of the fuel and emission control systems are managed by the engine control module (ECM) on vehicles with manual transmissions or the powertrain cont ...