This section describes how to enter a destination for route guidance.
Select an item.
Select DEST Menu 2 to display additional menu entries.
The following items are available:
• Address: Sets a destination by entering an address.
• Address Book: Sets a destination by selecting an address stored in your Address Book.
• Previous Destinations: Sets a destination by selecting a previous destination.
If you press the DEST button when en route, the Route Menu screen is displayed.
Prior to departure, you can set areas along your route to avoid.
Certain touchscreen functions are disabled while the vehicle is moving.
• Place Name: Sets a destination by entering a place name.
• Place Category: Sets a destination by selecting a place/landmark.
• Place Phone Number: Sets a destination by entering the phone number of a place/landmark.
• Coordinate: Sets a destination by entering latitude and longitude.
• Intersection: Sets a destination (intersection) by entering two streets.
• Map Input: Sets a destination by scrolling through the map.
• Go Home 1 or 2: Sets your home address as a destination.
Front Passenger's Weight Sensor Replacement (Part-1)
Removal NOTE: . Removal of the front passenger's weight sensors must be done according to precautions and procedures. The front passenger's weight sensor are part of the ...
Day or Night Mode
Press the (Display mode) button to manually switch between day and night mode. ...
Canceling Your Route
1 Press the DEST button. 2 Select Cancel Route. From the map screen: 1 Select MAP MENU. 2 Select Cancel Route. ...