This section describes how to enter a destination for route guidance.
Select an item.
Select DEST Menu 2 to display additional menu entries.
The following items are available:
• Address: Sets a destination by entering an address.
• Address Book: Sets a destination by selecting an address stored in your Address Book.
• Previous Destinations: Sets a destination by selecting a previous destination.
If you press the DEST button when en route, the Route Menu screen is displayed.
Prior to departure, you can set areas along your route to avoid.
Certain touchscreen functions are disabled while the vehicle is moving.
• Place Name: Sets a destination by entering a place name.
• Place Category: Sets a destination by selecting a place/landmark.
• Place Phone Number: Sets a destination by entering the phone number of a place/landmark.
• Coordinate: Sets a destination by entering latitude and longitude.
• Intersection: Sets a destination (intersection) by entering two streets.
• Map Input: Sets a destination by scrolling through the map.
• Go Home 1 or 2: Sets your home address as a destination.
Why does the vehicle position icon on the map “lag” a short distance behind my actual position, especially at intersections? This is normal. The navigation system is unaware of the width o ...
Congratulations! Your selection of a 2008 Honda Fit was a wise investment. It will give you years of driving pleasure. One of the best ways to enhance the enjoyment of your new vehicle is to read ...
Pairing a Phone
PHONE button When no Bluetooth-compatible phone has ever been paired to the system, the following screen appears: 1. Select Yes. 2. Put your cell phone in “Discovery” or “Search” mode. ...