►DEST Menu 2►Map Input
Use the joystick to manually select an icon or a location on the map screen as the destination.
You are prompted to define the map area to display.
1. Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Current Position: Your current location is centered on the map.
• City: You are prompted to select the city.
• State: You are prompted to select the state.
2. Scroll the map to position the cursor over your desired destination, adjusting the map scale as necessary. Press the ENTER button.
► If the address is not the desired location, scroll the map to another location and try again.
3. Press the ENTER button again to display the route calculation menu.
4. Select Set as Dest.
A yellow box (shown at scales above 1/4 mile) denotes the area that can be viewed when you press the ENTER button on the current map.
Information icons are displayed at scales from 1 mile to 1/4 mile. Place/landmark icons are displayed at 1/8 mile or less. Roads are displayed at 1/4 mile or less.
If you select multiple icons within the cursor radius, you are prompted to select one of the items from a list.
Change Lever Clearance Inspection (M/T)
Measure the clearance between the change lever (A) and the select lever (B) with a feeler gauge (C). If the clearance is more than the service limit, go to step 2. ...
Preparing to Drive
You should do the following checks and adjustments before you drive your vehicle. 1. Make sure all windows, mirrors, and outside lights are clean and unobstructed. Remove frost, snow, or ice. 2. C ...
Tire Service Life
The life of your tires is dependent on many factors, including driving habits, road conditions, vehicle loading, inflation pressure, maintenance history, speed, and environmental conditions (even ...