►DEST Menu 2►Map Input
Use the joystick to manually select an icon or a location on the map screen as the destination.
You are prompted to define the map area to display.
1. Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Current Position: Your current location is centered on the map.
• City: You are prompted to select the city.
• State: You are prompted to select the state.
2. Scroll the map to position the cursor over your desired destination, adjusting the map scale as necessary. Press the ENTER button.
► If the address is not the desired location, scroll the map to another location and try again.
3. Press the ENTER button again to display the route calculation menu.
4. Select Set as Dest.
A yellow box (shown at scales above 1/4 mile) denotes the area that can be viewed when you press the ENTER button on the current map.
Information icons are displayed at scales from 1 mile to 1/4 mile. Place/landmark icons are displayed at 1/8 mile or less. Roads are displayed at 1/4 mile or less.
If you select multiple icons within the cursor radius, you are prompted to select one of the items from a list.
List of Categories
* Stored in “Fav. Subcategory” by factory default. ...
When the low beam headlights are on, turn the fog light switch on to use the fog lights. When the fog lights are on, the indicator in the instrument panel will be on. ...
Instrument Panel Indicators
The instrument panel has many indicators that give you important information about your vehicle. Malfunction Indicator Lamp Low Oil Pressure Indicator The engine can be severely damaged if th ...