►DEST Menu 2►Map Input
Use the joystick to manually select an icon or a location on the map screen as the destination.
You are prompted to define the map area to display.
1. Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Current Position: Your current location is centered on the map.
• City: You are prompted to select the city.
• State: You are prompted to select the state.
2. Scroll the map to position the cursor over your desired destination, adjusting the map scale as necessary. Press the ENTER button.
► If the address is not the desired location, scroll the map to another location and try again.
3. Press the ENTER button again to display the route calculation menu.
4. Select Set as Dest.
A yellow box (shown at scales above 1/4 mile) denotes the area that can be viewed when you press the ENTER button on the current map.
Information icons are displayed at scales from 1 mile to 1/4 mile. Place/landmark icons are displayed at 1/8 mile or less. Roads are displayed at 1/4 mile or less.
If you select multiple icons within the cursor radius, you are prompted to select one of the items from a list.
You can play music from a wide array of media sources. You can also control the audio system using voice commands. ...
Rear Axle Beam Replacement
Raise and support the vehicle. Remove the rear wheels. Remove the rear hub bearing unit. Remove the parking brake cable bracket (left side) (A), the b ...
Steering Angle Sensor Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations and the precautions and procedures. NOTE: Do not damage or drop the combination switch as the steering angle ...