You should do the following checks and adjustments before you drive your vehicle.
1. Make sure all windows, mirrors, and outside lights are clean and unobstructed. Remove frost, snow, or ice.
2. Check that the hood is fully closed.
3. Visually check the tires. If a tire looks low, use a gauge to check its pressure.
4. Check that any items you may be carrying are stored properly or fastened down securely.
5. Check the seat adjustment.
6. Check the adjustment of the inside and outside mirrors.
7. Check the steering wheel adjustment.
8. Make sure the doors and the tailgate are securely closed and locked.
9. Fasten your seat belt. Check that your passengers have fastened their seat belts.
10. When you start the engine, check the gauges and indicators in the instrument panel
Gauges/Information Display/System Indicators Lights Reminders System Indicators System Indicators System Indicators System Indicators ...
Replacement (Part -1)
Remove some of the brake fluid from the master cylinder. Raise and support the vehicle. Remove the front wheels. Remove the brake hose mounting bolt (A). ...
U.S. Owners Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties: New Vehicle Limited -covers your new vehicle, except for the battery, emissions control systems, and accessories against defects in mat ...