You should do the following checks and adjustments before you drive your vehicle.
1. Make sure all windows, mirrors, and outside lights are clean and unobstructed. Remove frost, snow, or ice.
2. Check that the hood is fully closed.
3. Visually check the tires. If a tire looks low, use a gauge to check its pressure.
4. Check that any items you may be carrying are stored properly or fastened down securely.
5. Check the seat adjustment.
6. Check the adjustment of the inside and outside mirrors.
7. Check the steering wheel adjustment.
8. Make sure the doors and the tailgate are securely closed and locked.
9. Fasten your seat belt. Check that your passengers have fastened their seat belts.
10. When you start the engine, check the gauges and indicators in the instrument panel
Power Mirror Actuator Replacement
Removal Remove these items: Mirror holder Power mirror Record the power mirror connector terminals location and the wire harness colors. ...
Adjusting the Rear Seat-Backs Pull the lever on the right to change the angle of the right half of the seat-back, and left for the left half. Folding Down the Rear Seats 1. Unlatch the detach ...
Rocker Arm and Shaft Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: Identify each part as it is removed so that each item can be reinstalled in its original location. Inspect the rocker arm shaft and the rocker arms. If reused, the ...