Models with navigation system
For models with the navigation system, see Navigation System Manual for how to operate the Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®.
Models without navigation system
Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® (HFL) allows you to place and receive phone calls using your vehicle’s audio system, without handling your cell phone.
To use HFL, you need a Bluetooth-compatible cell phone. For a list of compatible phones, pairing procedures, and special feature capabilities: • Canada: Visit www.handsfreelink.ca, or call (888) 528 -7876.
Voice control tips
• Aim the vents away from the ceiling and close the windows, as noise coming from them may interfere with the microphone.
• Press and release the button
before giving a command. Speak clearly and naturally after a beep.
• If the microphone picks up voices other than yours, the command may be misinterpreted.
• A command that consists of several words can be spoken together. For example, say “Call 123-456-7890” at once.
• To change the volume level, use the audio system’s volume knob.
State or local laws may prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle.
The voice control system can also recognize phonetic alphabet input for numbers, letters, accented letters, punctuation marks, and symbols. NOTE: When selecting letters using the voice control s ...
Transmission End Cover Park Lever Stop Inspection and Adjustment (A/T)
Set the park lever in the P position. Measure the center-to-center distance (A) between the park pawl shaft (B) and the park lever roller pin (C). Sta ...
Tailgate Dynamic Damper Replacement
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. Take care not to scratch the tailgate or the related parts. Remove the tailgate lower trim panal. Remove the bolts, ...