Models with navigation system
For models with the navigation system, see Navigation System Manual for how to operate the Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®.
Models without navigation system
Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® (HFL) allows you to place and receive phone calls using your vehicle’s audio system, without handling your cell phone.
To use HFL, you need a Bluetooth-compatible cell phone. For a list of compatible phones, pairing procedures, and special feature capabilities: • Canada: Visit www.handsfreelink.ca, or call (888) 528 -7876.
Voice control tips
• Aim the vents away from the ceiling and close the windows, as noise coming from them may interfere with the microphone.
• Press and release the button
before giving a command. Speak clearly and naturally after a beep.
• If the microphone picks up voices other than yours, the command may be misinterpreted.
• A command that consists of several words can be spoken together. For example, say “Call 123-456-7890” at once.
• To change the volume level, use the audio system’s volume knob.
State or local laws may prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle.
Airbag System Indicators
If a problem occurs in the airbag system, the SRS indicator will come on. SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) Indicator ■ When the ignition switch is turned to ON The indicator comes on f ...
Map Scale Commands
Display north up Display heading up Display zoom in Display zoom out Display (specify scale): 1/20 mile (80 m) scale 1/8 mile (200 m) scale 1/4 mile (400 m) scale 1/2 mile (800 m) scale 1 mil ...
Specified fluid: Honda Heavy Duty Brake Fluid DOT 3 Use the same fluid for both the brakes and clutch. NOTICE Brake fluid marked DOT 5 is not compatible with your vehicle’s braking system and ca ...