Models with navigation system
For models with the navigation system, see Navigation System Manual for how to operate the Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®.
Models without navigation system
Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® (HFL) allows you to place and receive phone calls using your vehicle’s audio system, without handling your cell phone.
To use HFL, you need a Bluetooth-compatible cell phone. For a list of compatible phones, pairing procedures, and special feature capabilities: • Canada: Visit www.handsfreelink.ca, or call (888) 528 -7876.
Voice control tips
• Aim the vents away from the ceiling and close the windows, as noise coming from them may interfere with the microphone.
• Press and release the button
before giving a command. Speak clearly and naturally after a beep.
• If the microphone picks up voices other than yours, the command may be misinterpreted.
• A command that consists of several words can be spoken together. For example, say “Call 123-456-7890” at once.
• To change the volume level, use the audio system’s volume knob.
State or local laws may prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle.
INFO button ► Setup ►Other ►Vehicle The navigation system can be set to display white off-road tracking dots (“breadcrumbs”) on the map screen whenever you drive into an are ...
Selecting Bluetooth® Audio Mode
1. Make sure that your phone is on, paired, and linked to HFL. 2. Press the CD/AUX button until you get to Bluetooth® Audio mode. ► A Bluetooth® message and icon are displayed on ...
This section describes how to enter a destination, select a route to take, and follow the route to your destination. It also describes how to change your route or destination along the way. ...