Models with navigation system
For models with the navigation system, see Navigation System Manual for how to operate the Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®.
Models without navigation system
Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® (HFL) allows you to place and receive phone calls using your vehicle’s audio system, without handling your cell phone.
To use HFL, you need a Bluetooth-compatible cell phone. For a list of compatible phones, pairing procedures, and special feature capabilities: • Canada: Visit www.handsfreelink.ca, or call (888) 528 -7876.
Voice control tips
• Aim the vents away from the ceiling and close the windows, as noise coming from them may interfere with the microphone.
• Press and release the button
before giving a command. Speak clearly and naturally after a beep.
• If the microphone picks up voices other than yours, the command may be misinterpreted.
• A command that consists of several words can be spoken together. For example, say “Call 123-456-7890” at once.
• To change the volume level, use the audio system’s volume knob.
State or local laws may prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle.
The navigation system provides map coverage for the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The map coverage consists of accurately mapped (verified) metropolitan area ...
M/T Differential Backlash Inspection (M/T)
Place the differential assembly on V-blocks (A), and install the right driveshaft (B) and the left driveshaft (C). Measure the backlash of both pinion gears (D) with a dial in ...
Clutch Hose Replacement (M/T)
NOTE: Replace the clutch hose if it is twisted or cracked, or if it leaks. Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces. Do not spill brake fluid on the vehicle; it may ...