Models with navigation system
For models with the navigation system, see Navigation System Manual for how to operate the Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®.
Models without navigation system
Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® (HFL) allows you to place and receive phone calls using your vehicle’s audio system, without handling your cell phone.
To use HFL, you need a Bluetooth-compatible cell phone. For a list of compatible phones, pairing procedures, and special feature capabilities: • Canada: Visit www.handsfreelink.ca, or call (888) 528 -7876.
Voice control tips
• Aim the vents away from the ceiling and close the windows, as noise coming from them may interfere with the microphone.
• Press and release the button
before giving a command. Speak clearly and naturally after a beep.
• If the microphone picks up voices other than yours, the command may be misinterpreted.
• A command that consists of several words can be spoken together. For example, say “Call 123-456-7890” at once.
• To change the volume level, use the audio system’s volume knob.
State or local laws may prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle.
Rotating tires according to the Maintenance Minder message on the information display helps to distribute wear more evenly and increase tire life. ■ Tires without rotation marks Rotate the ...
We recommend that you check the engine oil level every time you refuel. Park the vehicle on level ground. Wait approximately three minutes after turning the engine off before you check the oi ...
Tire Service Life
The life of your tires is dependent on many factors, including driving habits, road conditions, vehicle loading, inflation pressure, maintenance history, speed, and environmental conditions (even ...