Models with navigation system
For models with the navigation system, see Navigation System Manual for how to operate the Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®.
Models without navigation system
Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® (HFL) allows you to place and receive phone calls using your vehicle’s audio system, without handling your cell phone.
To use HFL, you need a Bluetooth-compatible cell phone. For a list of compatible phones, pairing procedures, and special feature capabilities: • Canada: Visit www.handsfreelink.ca, or call (888) 528 -7876.
Voice control tips
• Aim the vents away from the ceiling and close the windows, as noise coming from them may interfere with the microphone.
• Press and release the button
before giving a command. Speak clearly and naturally after a beep.
• If the microphone picks up voices other than yours, the command may be misinterpreted.
• A command that consists of several words can be spoken together. For example, say “Call 123-456-7890” at once.
• To change the volume level, use the audio system’s volume knob.
State or local laws may prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle.
Fuel and Emissions System Description - Electronic Control System
Electronic Control Systems The functions of the fuel and emission control systems are managed by the engine control module (ECM) on vehicles with manual transmissions or the powertrain cont ...
Audio Screen Control
AUDIO button (in FM/AM mode) Control the audio system through the navigation screen. 1. Select a frequency band (AM, FM1, or FM2). 2. Select a preset station. ► Touch and hold a pr ...
Audio Remote Controls
Steering Wheel Controls Control basic audio system functions using the controls mounted on the steering wheel. ■MODE Button Cycles through the audio modes as follows: DISC mode appear ...