►DEST Menu 2►Intersection
Select the intersection of two streets as the destination. The state or province for your current location is displayed at the top of the screen (e.g., California).
1. Select the intersection search method.
2. Set the route to your destination.
The following items are available:
• City: Selects the city where the intersection is located. You are prompted to enter the name of the two intersecting streets.
• Street: Selects the two intersecting streets. The city or cities that the streets are located in are displayed.
• Change State: Selects the state or province.
It is usually easier to select Street to find the streets first. The city or cities that the streets are in will be displayed. If you select City and your city is not listed, it may be part of a larger metropolitan area. Try entering the street first.
If the intersection is outside the state you are currently in, select Change State.
If there is more than one intersection, you are prompted to select the intersection. If the two streets that you have selected do not intersect, no intersection is entered.
USB Flash Drive
There are four methods you can use to specify a new destination during route guidance. ►Say “Find Nearest…” Searches for the nearest place/landmark on the map screen (e.g., “ ...
Front Brake Hose Replacement
Raise and support the vehicle. Remove the front wheel. Disconnect the brake line (A) from the brake hose (B), then remove the brake hose bracket (C). ...