►DEST Menu 2►Intersection
Select the intersection of two streets as the destination. The state or province for your current location is displayed at the top of the screen (e.g., California).
1. Select the intersection search method.
2. Set the route to your destination.
The following items are available:
• City: Selects the city where the intersection is located. You are prompted to enter the name of the two intersecting streets.
• Street: Selects the two intersecting streets. The city or cities that the streets are located in are displayed.
• Change State: Selects the state or province.
It is usually easier to select Street to find the streets first. The city or cities that the streets are in will be displayed. If you select City and your city is not listed, it may be part of a larger metropolitan area. Try entering the street first.
If the intersection is outside the state you are currently in, select Change State.
If there is more than one intersection, you are prompted to select the intersection. If the two streets that you have selected do not intersect, no intersection is entered.
Reverse Shift Fork Clearance Inspection (M/T)
Measure the clearance between the reverse idler gear (A) and the reverse shift fork (B) with a feeler gauge (C). If the clearance is more than the service limit, go to step 2. ...
Parking Brake Inspection and Adjustment
Inspection Pull the parking brake lever (A) with 196 N (20 kgf, 44.1 lbf) of force to fully apply the parking brake. The parking brake lever should be locked within the specif ...
Playing FM/AM Radio
“Display audio screen” You can control the radio using voice commands. A visual guide helps you operate the audio system. The ST indicator comes on the display for stereo FM broadcasts. S ...