►DEST Menu 2►Intersection
Select the intersection of two streets as the destination. The state or province for your current location is displayed at the top of the screen (e.g., California).
1. Select the intersection search method.
2. Set the route to your destination.
The following items are available:
• City: Selects the city where the intersection is located. You are prompted to enter the name of the two intersecting streets.
• Street: Selects the two intersecting streets. The city or cities that the streets are located in are displayed.
• Change State: Selects the state or province.
It is usually easier to select Street to find the streets first. The city or cities that the streets are in will be displayed. If you select City and your city is not listed, it may be part of a larger metropolitan area. Try entering the street first.
If the intersection is outside the state you are currently in, select Change State.
If there is more than one intersection, you are prompted to select the intersection. If the two streets that you have selected do not intersect, no intersection is entered.
Rear Seat Control Cable Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. Put on gloves to protect your hands. Take care not to kink the cable. The left rear seat is shown, the right rear ...
Each door has a lock tab on the top of the door. Push in the tab to lock the door, and pull it out to unlock. On Canadian DX model To lock the passenger’s door when getting out of the vehicle, ...
INFO button ► Setup ►Personal Information►Home Address 1 or Home Address 2 Set two home addresses that you frequently use. 1. Edit the name, address, and phone number the s ...