This section describes how to enter a destination for route guidance.
Select an item.
Select DEST Menu 2 to display additional menu entries.
The following items are available:
• Address: Sets a destination by entering an address.
• Address Book: Sets a destination by selecting an address stored in your Address Book.
• Previous Destinations: Sets a destination by selecting a previous destination.
If you press the DEST button when en route, the Route Menu screen is displayed.
Prior to departure, you can set areas along your route to avoid.
Certain touchscreen functions are disabled while the vehicle is moving.
• Place Name: Sets a destination by entering a place name.
• Place Category: Sets a destination by selecting a place/landmark.
• Place Phone Number: Sets a destination by entering the phone number of a place/landmark.
• Coordinate: Sets a destination by entering latitude and longitude.
• Intersection: Sets a destination (intersection) by entering two streets.
• Map Input: Sets a destination by scrolling through the map.
• Go Home 1 or 2: Sets your home address as a destination.
Getting Started Tutorial
1 Press the INFO button. 2 Select Voice Info. 3 Select Getting started. You can also view the available command list for each system. See Command Help on this page. 4 Select Using the talk b ...
Steering Column Cover Removal/Installation
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. Take care not to scratch the column cover. Do not pry on the cover surface with any tools. Release the tilt/telescope leve ...
Transmission End Cover ATF Feed Pipe Replacement (A/T)
Remove the snap ring (A), the 3rd clutch feed pipe (B), and the feed pipe flange (C) from the end cover (D). Install a new O-ring (E) over the 3rd clutch feed pipe. In ...