This section describes how to enter a destination for route guidance.
Select an item.
Select DEST Menu 2 to display additional menu entries.
The following items are available:
• Address: Sets a destination by entering an address.
• Address Book: Sets a destination by selecting an address stored in your Address Book.
• Previous Destinations: Sets a destination by selecting a previous destination.
If you press the DEST button when en route, the Route Menu screen is displayed.
Prior to departure, you can set areas along your route to avoid.
Certain touchscreen functions are disabled while the vehicle is moving.
• Place Name: Sets a destination by entering a place name.
• Place Category: Sets a destination by selecting a place/landmark.
• Place Phone Number: Sets a destination by entering the phone number of a place/landmark.
• Coordinate: Sets a destination by entering latitude and longitude.
• Intersection: Sets a destination (intersection) by entering two streets.
• Map Input: Sets a destination by scrolling through the map.
• Go Home 1 or 2: Sets your home address as a destination.
Front Brake Pad Inspection and Replacement
Special Tools Required Brake Caliper Piston Compressor 07AAE-SEPA101 caution Frequent inhalation of brake pad dust, regardless of material composition, could be h ...
A/T Housing Idler Gear Shaft Removal and Installation (A/T)
Remove the snap ring (A), the cotter retainer (B), and the cotters (C) from the idler gear shaft (D), then remove the idler gear shaft. Do not distort the snap ring. Check ...
Rear Door Panel Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014 Trim Pad Remover Snap-on A 177A or equivalent, commercially available *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-4 ...