►DEST Menu 2►Intersection
Select the intersection of two streets as the destination. The state or province for your current location is displayed at the top of the screen (e.g., California).
1. Select the intersection search method.
2. Set the route to your destination.
The following items are available:
• City: Selects the city where the intersection is located. You are prompted to enter the name of the two intersecting streets.
• Street: Selects the two intersecting streets. The city or cities that the streets are located in are displayed.
• Change State: Selects the state or province.
It is usually easier to select Street to find the streets first. The city or cities that the streets are in will be displayed. If you select City and your city is not listed, it may be part of a larger metropolitan area. Try entering the street first.
If the intersection is outside the state you are currently in, select Change State.
If there is more than one intersection, you are prompted to select the intersection. If the two streets that you have selected do not intersect, no intersection is entered.
Block and Piston Inspection
Remove the crankshaft and the pistons. Check the piston for distortion or cracks. Measure the piston skirt diameter (A) at a point 16 mm (0.63 in) from ...
Alternator Brush Inspection
Measure the length of both brushes (A) with a vernier caliper: If either brush is shorter than the service limit, replace the brushes, go to step 20. If brush length ...
INFO button ► Setup ►Personal Information►Address Book Store up to 200 address entries in two address books (User 1 and User 2). You can add, edit, and delete information in ...