►DEST Menu 2►Intersection
Select the intersection of two streets as the destination. The state or province for your current location is displayed at the top of the screen (e.g., California).
1. Select the intersection search method.
2. Set the route to your destination.
The following items are available:
• City: Selects the city where the intersection is located. You are prompted to enter the name of the two intersecting streets.
• Street: Selects the two intersecting streets. The city or cities that the streets are located in are displayed.
• Change State: Selects the state or province.
It is usually easier to select Street to find the streets first. The city or cities that the streets are in will be displayed. If you select City and your city is not listed, it may be part of a larger metropolitan area. Try entering the street first.
If the intersection is outside the state you are currently in, select Change State.
If there is more than one intersection, you are prompted to select the intersection. If the two streets that you have selected do not intersect, no intersection is entered.
Install the nut on the damper shaft end, and set the socket wrench and T-handle on the nut. Compress the damper assembly by hand, and check for smooth operation through a full ...
Your Vehicle at a Glance
* 1: To use the horn, press the center pad of the steering wheel. * 2: If equipped. ...
Interior Rearview Mirror
Adjust the angle of the rearview mirror when you are sitting in the correct driving position. ■Rearview Mirror with Day and Night Positions Flip the tab to switch the position. The nig ...