Specified coolant: Honda Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant Type 2
This coolant is premixed with 50% antifreeze and 50% water. Do not add any straight antifreeze or water.
We recommend you check the engine coolant level every time you refuel. Check the reserve tank first. If it is completely empty, also check the coolant level in the radiator. Add the engine coolant accordingly.
If Honda antifreeze/coolant is not available, you may use another major brand non-silicate coolant as a temporary replacement. Check that it is a high quality coolant recommended for aluminum engines.
Continued use of any non-Honda coolant can result in corrosion, causing the cooling system to malfunction or fail. Have the cooling system flushed and refilled with Honda antifreeze/coolant as soon as possible.
Do not add rust inhibitors or other additives to your vehicle’s coolant system. They may not be compatible with the coolant or with the engine components.
If temperatures consistently below -22°F (-30°C) are expected, the coolant mixture should be changed to a higher concentration. Consult a dealer for more information.
1. Check the amount of coolant in the reserve tank.
2. If the coolant level is below the MIN mark, add the specified coolant until it reaches the MAX mark.
3. Inspect the cooling system for leaks.
1. Make sure the engine and radiator are cool.
2. Turn the radiator cap counterclockwise and relieve any pressure in the coolant system.
Do not push the cap down when turning.
3. Push down and turn the radiator cap counterclockwise to remove it.
4. The coolant level should be up to the base of the filler neck. Add coolant if it is low.
5. Put the radiator cap back on, and tighten it fully.
6. Pour coolant into the reserve tank until it reaches the MAX mark. Put the cap back on the reserve tank.
Removing the radiator cap while the engine is hot can cause the coolant to spray out, seriously scalding you.
Always let the engine and radiator cool down before removing the radiator cap.
Pour the fluid slowly and carefully so you do not spill any. Clean up any spills immediately; they can damage components in the engine compartment.
Using Speed Dial
PHONE button ► Speed Dial 1 or Speed Dial 2 1. Select a speed dial entry. 2. Select Call to begin dialing. To make a call using speed dial, you need to create speed dial entries. More S ...
INFO button ► Setup ►Other ►Clock Adjustment►Clock Adjustment Set the automatic adjustment of the system clock for daylight saving and international time zones. Select ...
INFO button ► Setup ►Other ►Language Set the system language used on all screens. You can choose from three languages: English, Français (French), Español (Span ...