► Setup ►Other ►Routing & Guidance
Choose various settings that determine the navigation system functionality during route guidance.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Rerouting: Sets the route recalculation to automatic or manual mode.
• Unverified Area Routing: Sets whether you use the route guidance in unverified areas.
• Edit Avoid Area: Specifies areas to avoid when calculating a route.
• Edit Waypoint Search Area: Sets the distance from the route to find waypoints.
• Guidance Mode: Sets whether to display only the map screen or a split
M/T Differential Backlash Inspection (M/T)
Place the differential assembly on V-blocks (A), and install the right driveshaft (B) and the left driveshaft (C). Measure the backlash of both pinion gears (D) with a dial in ...
Mainshaft Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly (A/T)
Inspect the thrust needle bearings and the needle bearings for galling and rough movement. Inspect the splines for excessive wear and damage. Check the shaft bearing s ...
Unverified Area Routing
INFO button ► Setup ►Other ►Routing & Guidance Receive turn-by-turn map and voice guidance in unverified areas. Select On or Off. Unverified roads are found in rural ar ...