► Setup ►Other ►Routing & Guidance
Choose various settings that determine the navigation system functionality during route guidance.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Rerouting: Sets the route recalculation to automatic or manual mode.
• Unverified Area Routing: Sets whether you use the route guidance in unverified areas.
• Edit Avoid Area: Specifies areas to avoid when calculating a route.
• Edit Waypoint Search Area: Sets the distance from the route to find waypoints.
• Guidance Mode: Sets whether to display only the map screen or a split
The system accepts these commands on most screens. Audio* Audio on Audio off * These commands toggle the function on and off, so the command may not match your intended action. NOTE: Audio vo ...
Lift and Support Points
NOTE: If you are going to remove heavy components such as suspension or the fuel tank from the rear of the vehicle, first support the front of the vehicle with tall safety stands. When substantial ...
Brake Master Cylinder Inspection
Remove the master cylinder. Inspect and note these items: Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles. Do not t ...