► Setup ►Other ►Routing & Guidance
Choose various settings that determine the navigation system functionality during route guidance.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Rerouting: Sets the route recalculation to automatic or manual mode.
• Unverified Area Routing: Sets whether you use the route guidance in unverified areas.
• Edit Avoid Area: Specifies areas to avoid when calculating a route.
• Edit Waypoint Search Area: Sets the distance from the route to find waypoints.
• Guidance Mode: Sets whether to display only the map screen or a split
DOT Tire Quality Grading (U.S. Vehicles)
The tires on your vehicle meet all U.S. Federal Safety Requirements. All tires are also graded for treadwear, traction, and temperature performance according to Department of Transportation (DOT) ...
Your Vehicle’s Safety Fe
The following checklist will help you take an active role in protecting yourself and your passengers. Your vehicle is equipped with many features that work together to help protect you and your ...