► Setup ►Personal Information
Use the personal information menu to select and set your address books, home addresses, and PINs. You can also delete unwanted destinations from the list of previously routed destinations.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Address Book: Stores new addresses or edits your address book.
• Home Address 1: Sets or edits your home address.
• Home Address 2: Sets or edits another home address.
• PIN Number: Sets or changes your PIN.
• User Name: Sets or changes your user name.
• Previous Destinations: Deletes the destination history.
Personal information cannot be backed up or moved to another navigation system.
Bluetooth® Audio Commands
Bluetooth audio play Bluetooth audio skip forward Bluetooth audio skip back Bluetooth audio pause Bluetooth audio resume NOTE: Bluetooth® Audio commands may not work on some phones or Bluetoot ...
Ceiling Light The ceiling light has a three-position switch; ON, Door Activated, and OFF. In the Door Activated (center) position, the light comes on when you: • Open any door. • Unlock the ...
Change Lever Clearance Inspection (M/T)
Measure the clearance between the change lever (A) and the select lever (B) with a feeler gauge (C). If the clearance is more than the service limit, go to step 2. ...