► Setup ►Personal Information
Use the personal information menu to select and set your address books, home addresses, and PINs. You can also delete unwanted destinations from the list of previously routed destinations.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Address Book: Stores new addresses or edits your address book.
• Home Address 1: Sets or edits your home address.
• Home Address 2: Sets or edits another home address.
• PIN Number: Sets or changes your PIN.
• User Name: Sets or changes your user name.
• Previous Destinations: Deletes the destination history.
Personal information cannot be backed up or moved to another navigation system.
About Your Audio System
On models with navigation system, see the Navigation System Manual for operation of the audio system, and Bluetooth®HandsFreeLink®. The audio system features FM/AM radio. It can also play audi ...
Brake Assist System
■Brake Assist System Designed to assist the driver by generating greater braking force when you depress the brake pedal hard during emergency braking. ■ Brake assist system operatio ...
DEST button ►DEST Menu 2►Coordinate Specify a location using latitude and longitude map coordinates. 1. Enter the latitude. Select OK. 2. Enter the longitude. Select OK. 3. Scrol ...