► Setup ►Personal Information►PIN Number
Set a 4-digit PIN for protecting personal addresses and your home addresses. Once you set a PIN, you are prompted to enter it whenever you access a personal address or a home address.
1. Select the PIN to create.
2. Select the user name (when selecting Address Book PIN).
3. Enter a 4-digit PIN.
4. Re-enter the new PIN when prompted to confirm the number you just entered.
If you do not enter the same number both times, an “INCORRECT PIN” message is displayed. Enter your PIN again.
Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a password used to access some personal data.
PINs are optional. If you choose to use a PIN, keep a note of the number in a secure location. If you forget your PIN, your dealer will have to reset the navigation system and all of your stored information will be erased. The factory default is no PIN.
Go Home PIN
Go Home PINs are shared with User 1 and User 2. If either User 1 or User 2 sets a Go Home PIN, both of them need to enter the PIN when:
• selecting Go Home for a destination • selecting Home Address for editing
If you want to stop using a PIN, select Do not use PIN.
Startup Confirmation Screen
The Startup Confirmation screen is displayed when initialization has successfully completed. It is displayed every time you start your vehicle. Select OK to continue. NOTE: “OK” cannot be ...
Tire and Loading Information Label
The label attached to the driver’s doorjamb provides necessary tire and loading information. The tire and loading information label attached to the driver’s doorjamb contains: 1 The number ...
Changing the Rear Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Raise the wiper arm off. 2. Pivot up the bottom end of the wiper blade until it comes off from the wiper arm. 3. Slide the wiper blade out from the end with the indent. NOTICE Avoid dro ...