This section describes how to operate Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®. You can place and receive phone calls using your vehicle’s audio system without handling your cell phone.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
: Dials the last number.
: Displays the call history.
: Displays the cell phone’s imported phonebook.
: Makes a call by entering the phone number.
: Sets up the HFL features.
: Makes a call to stored speed dial entries.
You can control the HFL system using voice commands.
To use HFL, you need a Bluetooth-compatible
cell phone. For a list of compatible phones,
pairing procedures, and special feature
• U.S.: Visit automobiles.honda.com/ handsfreelink.
• Canada: Visit www.handsfreelink.ca.
• Call HandsFreeLink customer support at (888) 528-7876.
Voice Control Tips
• Aim the vents away from the ceiling and close the windows, as noise coming from them may interfere with the microphone.
• Press and release the (Talk)
button before giving a command.
• If the microphone picks up voices other than yours, the command may be misinterpreted.
• To change the volume level, use the audio system’s volume knob or the remote audio controls.
Say “Hands-free help” or
“Help” any time to get help or hear
a list of commands.
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Bluetooth® name and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motors Co., Ltd., is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
An incoming call on HFL will interrupt Bluetooth® Audio when it is playing. Audio will resume when the call is ended.
Certain touchscreen functions are disabled while the vehicle is moving.
M/T Differential Backlash Inspection (M/T)
Place the differential assembly on V-blocks (A), and install the right driveshaft (B) and the left driveshaft (C). Measure the backlash of both pinion gears (D) with a dial in ...
Voice Control System
Your vehicle has a voice control system that allows hands-free operation of most of the navigation system functions. You can also control the audio system, and make and receive phone calls using B ...
Exploded View - Transmission Housing
NOTE: Place the clutch housing on two pieces of wood thick enough to keep the mainshaft from hitting the workbench. Remove the release bearing and the release fork. Remo ...