When no Bluetooth-compatible phone has ever been paired to the system, the following screen appears:
1. Select Yes.
2. Put your cell phone in “Discovery” or “Search” mode.
3. Select OK.
The system begins to search for your phone.
4. Select your phone in the list.
► Select Find Another Phone if your phone is not found.
► Refer to your phone manual for instructions on searching for a Bluetooth® device.
5. Enter the 4-digit pairing code on your phone when prompted to complete the pairing process.
Your Bluetooth-compatible phone must be paired to HFL before you can make and receive hands-free calls.
The maximum range between your phone and vehicle is about 30 feet (10 meters).
Phone Pairing Tips
• You cannot pair your phone while the vehicle
• Your phone must be in discovery or search
mode when pairing the phone. Refer to your
• Up to six phones can be paired.
• Your phone’s battery may drain faster when it is paired to HFL.
• If your phone is not ready for pairing or not found by the system within three minutes, the system will time out and returns to idle.
• The default pairing code “0000” is used unless you change the setting.
You can change the pairing code setting.
Delete a Phone
You can delete the paired phone.
Check the following items before you start driving. Exterior Checks • Make sure there are no obstructions on the windows, door mirrors, exterior lights, or other parts of the vehicle. ► Re ...
Brake Master Cylinder Inspection
Remove the master cylinder. Inspect and note these items: Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles. Do not t ...
Adjusting the Sound
Press the (sound) button, and rotate to adjust the setting. Each time you press the button, a sound mode switches as follows. When the adjustment level reaches the center, you will ...