When no Bluetooth-compatible phone has ever been paired to the system, the following screen appears:
1. Select Yes.
2. Put your cell phone in “Discovery” or “Search” mode.
3. Select OK.
The system begins to search for your phone.
4. Select your phone in the list.
► Select Find Another Phone if your phone is not found.
► Refer to your phone manual for instructions on searching for a Bluetooth® device.
5. Enter the 4-digit pairing code on your phone when prompted to complete the pairing process.
Your Bluetooth-compatible phone must be paired to HFL before you can make and receive hands-free calls.
The maximum range between your phone and vehicle is about 30 feet (10 meters).
Phone Pairing Tips
• You cannot pair your phone while the vehicle
• Your phone must be in discovery or search
mode when pairing the phone. Refer to your
• Up to six phones can be paired.
• Your phone’s battery may drain faster when it is paired to HFL.
• If your phone is not ready for pairing or not found by the system within three minutes, the system will time out and returns to idle.
• The default pairing code “0000” is used unless you change the setting.
You can change the pairing code setting.
Delete a Phone
You can delete the paired phone.
Instrument Panel Indicators
The instrument panel has many indicators that give you important information about your vehicle. Malfunction Indicator Lamp Low Oil Pressure Indicator The engine can be severely damaged if th ...
ODS Unit Replacement
Removal Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure, then wait at least 3 minutes before starting work. Disconnect the passenger's side airbag harness 2P connector. ...
Clutch Disc Inspection and Removal
Remove the clutch disc (A), the remover handle (B), and the clutch alignment shaft (C). Inspect the lining of the clutch disc for signs of slipping or oil. If the clutch di ...