► Phone Setup
Use the Phone setup screen to pair an additional Bluetooth-compatible phone if a phone has been previously paired to the system.
1. Select Add/Select a Phone under Bluetooth setup.
2. Select Search.
3. Put your cell phone in “Discovery” or “Search” mode.
4. Select OK.
► The system begins to search for your phone.
5. Select your phone in the list.
► Select Find Another Phone if your phone is not found.
► Refer to your phone manual for instructions on searching for a Bluetooth® device.
6. Enter the 4-digit pairing code on your phone when prompted to complete the pairing process.
You can control the HFL system using voice commands.
If a prompt appears asking to connect to a phone, select No and proceed with step 1.
Clutch Clearance Inspection (A/T)
Special Tools Required Clutch Compressor Attachment 07ZAE-PRP0100 Inspect the clutch piston, the discs, the plates, and the end-plate for wear and damage, and inspect the clutch wav ...
Switching to HFL Mode
1. If you receive a call when Bluetooth® Audio is playing, press the (Pick-Up) button on the steering wheel to answer the call. 2. Press the (Hang-Up) button to end the call, and Bluetooth® ...
Cargo Area Light Test/Replacement
Open the tailgate. Carefully pry out the cargo area light (A). Cargo Area Light: 5 W @font-f ...