■Connecting a USB Flash Drive
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
■USB Flash Drives
Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher.
Some digital audio players may not be compatible.
Some USB flash drives (e.g., a device with security lockout) may not work.
Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
Some versions of M, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
Side Impact Sensor (Second) Replacement
Removal Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure, then wait at least 3 minutes before starting work. Remove the cargo area side trim. Disconnect the side ...
Transmission End Cover Park Lever Stop Inspection and Adjustment (A/T)
Set the park lever in the P position. Measure the center-to-center distance (A) between the park pawl shaft (B) and the park lever roller pin (C). Sta ...
If the Malfunction Indicator Lam Comes On or Blinks
■ Reasons for indicator lamp to come on or blink • Comes on when there is a problem with the engine emissions control system, or the fuel fill cap is missing, or loose. • Blinks when en ...