■Connecting a USB Flash Drive
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
■USB Flash Drives
Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher.
Some digital audio players may not be compatible.
Some USB flash drives (e.g., a device with security lockout) may not work.
Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
Some versions of M, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
System Theft Protection
The system is disabled when it is disconnected from the power source, such as when the battery is disconnected or goes dead. ■ Reactivating the system 1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II) ...
Air Cleaner Removal/Installation
Disconnect the MAF sensor/IAT sensor connector(A), then remove the air cleaner cover (B) and the air cleaner element (C). NOTE: Be careful not to damage the MAF sensor/IAT sensor on the air ...
Using the Phonebook
PHONE button ► Phonebook 1. Select a name. Select alphabetical tabs to display the entries in the group. 2. Select a number. 3. Select Call to begin dialing. Up to three icons ...