■Connecting a USB Flash Drive
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
■USB Flash Drives
Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher.
Some digital audio players may not be compatible.
Some USB flash drives (e.g., a device with security lockout) may not work.
Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
Some versions of M, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
Locking/Unlocking the Doors from the Inside
Using the Lock Tab ■ Locking a door Pull the lock tab rearward. ■ Unlocking a door Push the lock tab forward. Models with remote transmitter When you lock the door using the lock ...
Navigation—Entering a Destination
Enter your destination using one of several methods, then follow route guidance on the map or guidance screen to your destination. You can also perform these steps using voice control. 1 Press ...
Ceiling Light The ceiling light has a three-position switch; ON, Door Activated, and OFF. In the Door Activated (center) position, the light comes on when you: • Open any door. • Unlock the ...