■Connecting an iPod®
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Your audio system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device.
Radiator Connecting Pipe Replacement
Drain the engine coolant. Remove the thermostat housing. Remove the connecting pipe (A). Install the connecting pipe with a new O-ring (B). ...
Compact Spare Tire
Use the compact spare tire as a temporary replacement only. Get your regular tire repaired or replaced, and put it back on your vehicle as soon as you can. Check the inflation pressure of the compa ...
Change Lever Clearance Inspection (M/T)
Measure the clearance between the change lever (A) and the select lever (B) with a feeler gauge (C). If the clearance is more than the service limit, go to step 2. ...