■Connecting an iPod®
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Your audio system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device.
How to Use This Manual
This section explains different methods on how you can easily find information in this manual. Searching the Table of Contents Two types of Tables of Contents help you find your desired informati ...
Security System Alarm
The security system alarm activates when the doors, tailgate, or hood are opened without the key, or remote transmitter. ■ When the security system alarm activates The horn sounds intermitt ...
USB Flash Drive