DEST button (when en route)
This section describes how to alter your route, add an interim “waypoint” (pit stop), choose a different destination, cancel your current destination, and continue your trip after stopping.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Cancel Route: Cancels the route guidance.
• Detour: Calculates a detour route.
• Avoid Streets: Avoids streets along your route.
• Change Route Pref.: Changes the route preferences (calculating method).
• Waypoint: Sets waypoints along your route.
• My Destination: Shows a list of waypoints. You can delete waypoints or edit the order of them.
(when en route) If you press the DEST button when not en route, the Destination Menu screen is displayed.
Edit Avoid Area
INFO button ► Setup ►Other ►Routing & Guidance►Edit Avoid Area “Edit” Specify up to five areas to avoid (e.g., road construction, closures), if possible, when t ...
Airbag System Components
The front, front side, and side curtain airbags are deployed according to the direction and severity of impact. The airbag system includes: 1 Two SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) front airba ...
Heating and Cooling System Maintenance
Dust and Pollen Filter The heating and cooling system is equipped with a dust and pollen filter that collects pollen, dust, and other debris in the air. The Maintenance Minder message will let ...