DEST button (when en route)
This section describes how to alter your route, add an interim “waypoint” (pit stop), choose a different destination, cancel your current destination, and continue your trip after stopping.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Cancel Route: Cancels the route guidance.
• Detour: Calculates a detour route.
• Avoid Streets: Avoids streets along your route.
• Change Route Pref.: Changes the route preferences (calculating method).
• Waypoint: Sets waypoints along your route.
• My Destination: Shows a list of waypoints. You can delete waypoints or edit the order of them.
(when en route) If you press the DEST button when not en route, the Destination Menu screen is displayed.
Fuel and Emissions System Description - Electronic Control System
Electronic Control Systems The functions of the fuel and emission control systems are managed by the engine control module (ECM) on vehicles with manual transmissions or the powertrain cont ...
Servo Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly (A/T)
Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages. Inspect the servo body for scoring and damage. Check all valves for fre ...
Rear Brake Shoe Replacement
caution Frequent inhalation of brake pad dust, regardless of material composition, could be hazardous to your health. Avoid breathing dust particles. ...