DEST button (when en route)
This section describes how to alter your route, add an interim “waypoint” (pit stop), choose a different destination, cancel your current destination, and continue your trip after stopping.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Cancel Route: Cancels the route guidance.
• Detour: Calculates a detour route.
• Avoid Streets: Avoids streets along your route.
• Change Route Pref.: Changes the route preferences (calculating method).
• Waypoint: Sets waypoints along your route.
• My Destination: Shows a list of waypoints. You can delete waypoints or edit the order of them.
(when en route) If you press the DEST button when not en route, the Destination Menu screen is displayed.
Customer Service Information
Honda dealership personnel are trained professionals. They should be able to answer all your questions. If you encounter a problem that your dealership does not solve to your satisfaction, please ...
Place Phone Number
DEST button ►DEST Menu 2►Place Phone Number Select a destination by phone number. Only phone numbers in the database are recognized. 1. Enter the area code and phone number. Select ...
Remove the valves. Measure the valve in these areas. Intake Valve Dimensions A Standard (New): 27.85пјЌ28.15 mm (1.0965пјЌ1.108 ...