DEST button (when en route)
This section describes how to alter your route, add an interim “waypoint” (pit stop), choose a different destination, cancel your current destination, and continue your trip after stopping.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Cancel Route: Cancels the route guidance.
• Detour: Calculates a detour route.
• Avoid Streets: Avoids streets along your route.
• Change Route Pref.: Changes the route preferences (calculating method).
• Waypoint: Sets waypoints along your route.
• My Destination: Shows a list of waypoints. You can delete waypoints or edit the order of them.
(when en route) If you press the DEST button when not en route, the Destination Menu screen is displayed.
Compact Spare Tire
Use the compact spare tire as a temporary replacement only. Get your regular tire repaired or replaced, and put it back on your vehicle as soon as you can. Check the inflation pressure of the compa ...
Changing the Pairing Code
PHONE button ► Phone Setup ► Add/Select a phone 1. Select Edit under Pairing Code. 2. Select an item. The following items are available: • Random: Uses a randomly generated pai ...
Resuming Your Trip
Stop your vehicle en route (e.g., to rest, stop for gas, etc.), and then continue on your route. If you did not complete your route, the Continue Trip screen is displayed when you restart you ...