DEST button (when en route)
This section describes how to alter your route, add an interim “waypoint” (pit stop), choose a different destination, cancel your current destination, and continue your trip after stopping.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Cancel Route: Cancels the route guidance.
• Detour: Calculates a detour route.
• Avoid Streets: Avoids streets along your route.
• Change Route Pref.: Changes the route preferences (calculating method).
• Waypoint: Sets waypoints along your route.
• My Destination: Shows a list of waypoints. You can delete waypoints or edit the order of them.
(when en route) If you press the DEST button when not en route, the Destination Menu screen is displayed.
If the engine oil life is less than 15%, you will see the Maintenance Minder messages appear on the information display every time you turn the ignition switch to ON . The messages notify you w ...
Clutch Disc Inspection and Removal
Remove the clutch disc (A), the remover handle (B), and the clutch alignment shaft (C). Inspect the lining of the clutch disc for signs of slipping or oil. If the clutch di ...
Shift Solenoid Valve Removal and Installation (A/T)
NOTE: Do not hold the solenoid valve connector to remove and install the solenoid valve. Be sure to hold the solenoid valve body. Remove the mounting bolts, then remove the solenoid valves by ...