► Setup ►Other ►Routing & Guidance
Choose various settings that determine the navigation system functionality during route guidance.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Rerouting: Sets the route recalculation to automatic or manual mode.
• Unverified Area Routing: Sets whether you use the route guidance in unverified areas.
• Edit Avoid Area: Specifies areas to avoid when calculating a route.
• Edit Waypoint Search Area: Sets the distance from the route to find waypoints.
• Guidance Mode: Sets whether to display only the map screen or a split
Throttle Body Removal/Installation
caution Do not insert your fingers into the installed throttle body when you turn the ignition switch to ON (II) or while the ignition switch is in ON (II). If you d ...
WARNING The battery gives off explosive hydrogen gas during normal operation. A spark or flame can cause the battery to explode with enough force to kill or seriously hurt you. When conducti ...
ATF Cooler Hose Replacement (A/T)
Drain the automatic transmission fluid (ATF). Install the ATF cooler hoses over the ATF cooler lines, and secure the hoses with the clips in the details (A), (B), (C), and (D) ...