► Setup ►Other ►Routing & Guidance
Choose various settings that determine the navigation system functionality during route guidance.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Rerouting: Sets the route recalculation to automatic or manual mode.
• Unverified Area Routing: Sets whether you use the route guidance in unverified areas.
• Edit Avoid Area: Specifies areas to avoid when calculating a route.
• Edit Waypoint Search Area: Sets the distance from the route to find waypoints.
• Guidance Mode: Sets whether to display only the map screen or a split
MAF Sensor/IAT Sensor Replacement
Disconnect the MAF sensor/IAT sensor connector (A). Remove the screws (B). Remove the MAF sensor/IAT sensor (C). Install the parts in the reverse order of removal ...
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. Take care not to scratch the hood, the body, or other related parts. Remove the cowl cover. Slightly loosen each bo ...
Calculating the Route
This section describes how to calculate your route. 1. Select Set as Dest. ► The system calculates and displays the route line on the map screen. The following items are available: • R ...