► Setup ►Other ►Routing & Guidance
Choose various settings that determine the navigation system functionality during route guidance.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Rerouting: Sets the route recalculation to automatic or manual mode.
• Unverified Area Routing: Sets whether you use the route guidance in unverified areas.
• Edit Avoid Area: Specifies areas to avoid when calculating a route.
• Edit Waypoint Search Area: Sets the distance from the route to find waypoints.
• Guidance Mode: Sets whether to display only the map screen or a split
Ignition Switch Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located in the area. Review the SRS component locations, and precautions and procedures before doing repairs or servicing. Do the battery terminal di ...
If you remove a floor mat, make sure to re-anchor it when you put it back in your vehicle. A non-Honda floor mat may not fit your vehicle properly. This could prevent the proper operation of th ...
Front Seat Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014 *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Click here for an interactive version of this procedure (d ...