► Setup ►Personal Information
Use the personal information menu to select and set your address books, home addresses, and PINs. You can also delete unwanted destinations from the list of previously routed destinations.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Address Book: Stores new addresses or edits your address book.
• Home Address 1: Sets or edits your home address.
• Home Address 2: Sets or edits another home address.
• PIN Number: Sets or changes your PIN.
• User Name: Sets or changes your user name.
• Previous Destinations: Deletes the destination history.
Personal information cannot be backed up or moved to another navigation system.
Additional Information About Your Airbags
Airbag System Components Your airbag system includes: • Two SRS (supplemental restraint system) front airbags. The driver’s airbag is stored in the center of the steering wheel; the front ...
Checking the Battery
Check the battery condition monthly. Look at the test indicator window and check the terminals for corrosion. If your vehicle’s battery is disconnected or goes dead: • The audio system* is d ...
Changing the Currently Paired Phone
PHONE button ► Phone Setup ► Add/Select a phone 1. Select List under Paired Phone List. 2. Select a phone to connect. 3. Select Connect. ► HFL disconnects the linked ...