► Setup ►Personal Information
Use the personal information menu to select and set your address books, home addresses, and PINs. You can also delete unwanted destinations from the list of previously routed destinations.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Address Book: Stores new addresses or edits your address book.
• Home Address 1: Sets or edits your home address.
• Home Address 2: Sets or edits another home address.
• PIN Number: Sets or changes your PIN.
• User Name: Sets or changes your user name.
• Previous Destinations: Deletes the destination history.
Personal information cannot be backed up or moved to another navigation system.
Protecting Infants and Small Children
Protecting Infants Child Seat Type An infant must be properly restrained in a rear-facing, reclining child seat until the child reaches the seat maker’s weight or height limit for the seat, an ...
Manual Transmission Disassembly (M/T)
Exploded View - Clutch Housing ...
Wait until the engine is cool, then carefully remove the radiator cap. Remove the splash shield. Loosen the drain plug (A), and drain the coolant. Rem ...