► Setup ►Personal Information
Use the personal information menu to select and set your address books, home addresses, and PINs. You can also delete unwanted destinations from the list of previously routed destinations.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Address Book: Stores new addresses or edits your address book.
• Home Address 1: Sets or edits your home address.
• Home Address 2: Sets or edits another home address.
• PIN Number: Sets or changes your PIN.
• User Name: Sets or changes your user name.
• Previous Destinations: Deletes the destination history.
Personal information cannot be backed up or moved to another navigation system.
High-Mount Brake Light Bulb
High-mount brake light bulb is a LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulb. ...
Transmission End Cover Park Lever Stop Inspection and Adjustment (A/T)
Set the park lever in the P position. Measure the center-to-center distance (A) between the park pawl shaft (B) and the park lever roller pin (C). Sta ...
Breather Line and Suction Line Inspection (Page-2)
Attach the fuel pressure gauge attachment. Then connect the vacuum pump/gauge (A) to the suction line (B), and apply vacuum to the line: If the line holds vacuum, check for a blocka ...