► Setup ►Personal Information
Use the personal information menu to select and set your address books, home addresses, and PINs. You can also delete unwanted destinations from the list of previously routed destinations.
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Address Book: Stores new addresses or edits your address book.
• Home Address 1: Sets or edits your home address.
• Home Address 2: Sets or edits another home address.
• PIN Number: Sets or changes your PIN.
• User Name: Sets or changes your user name.
• Previous Destinations: Deletes the destination history.
Personal information cannot be backed up or moved to another navigation system.
INFO button ► Setup Set the number of guidance prompts before you get to the guidance point. Select an option. The following options are available: To replay voice guidance, select VOI ...
Canceling the Route
DEST button (when en route) ►Cancel Route Cancel the route guidance and remove the destination and all waypoints from the destination list. The system then returns to the map screen. You ...
Safety of Larger Children
WARNING Allowing a child age 12 or under to sit in front can result in injury or death if the passenger’s front airbag inflates. If a larger child must ride in front, move the vehicle seat as ...