• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
• Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed.
• Play only standard round-shaped CDs.
A Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CD-RW may not play either.
■CDs with MP3 or WMA files
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3 or WMA formats may be unsupported.
■ Protecting CDs
Follow these precautions when handling or storing CDs:
• Store a CD in its case when it is not being played.
• When wiping a CD, use a soft clean cloth from the center to the outside edge.
• Handle a CD by its edge. Never touch either surface.
• Never insert foreign objects into the CD player.
• Keep CDs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Do not place stabilizer rings or labels on the CD.
• Avoid fingerprints, liquids, and felt-tip pens on the CD.
Do not insert a damaged CD. It may be stuck inside and damage the audio unit.
INFO button ► Setup ►Other ►Basic Settings Set the map units to either miles or kilometers, and control the voice feedback from the navigation system. Select an item. The ...
Rear Defogger/Heated Door Mirror* Button
Press the rear defogger and heated door mirror button to defog the rear window and mirrors when the ignition switch is in ON . NOTICE When cleaning the inside of the rear window, be careful no ...
Important Safety Precautions
You’ll find many safety recommendations throughout this section, and throughout this manual. The recommendations on this page are the ones we consider to be the most important. Always Wear Your ...