• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
• Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed.
• Play only standard round-shaped CDs.
A Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CD-RW may not play either.
■CDs with MP3 or WMA files
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3 or WMA formats may be unsupported.
■ Protecting CDs
Follow these precautions when handling or storing CDs:
• Store a CD in its case when it is not being played.
• When wiping a CD, use a soft clean cloth from the center to the outside edge.
• Handle a CD by its edge. Never touch either surface.
• Never insert foreign objects into the CD player.
• Keep CDs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Do not place stabilizer rings or labels on the CD.
• Avoid fingerprints, liquids, and felt-tip pens on the CD.
Do not insert a damaged CD. It may be stuck inside and damage the audio unit.
Customer Service Information
Honda dealership personnel are trained professionals. They should be able to answer all your questions. If you encounter a problem that your dealership does not solve to your satisfaction, pleas ...
Engine Compression Inspection
NOTE: After the inspection, you must reset the ECM/PCM. Otherwise, the ECM/PCM will continue to stop the injectors from operating. Allow the engine to reach operating temperature (fan comes o ...
Servo Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly (A/T)
Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages. Inspect the servo body for scoring and damage. Check all valves for fre ...