• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
• Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed.
• Play only standard round-shaped CDs.
A Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CD-RW may not play either.
■CDs with MP3 or WMA files
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3 or WMA formats may be unsupported.
■ Protecting CDs
Follow these precautions when handling or storing CDs:
• Store a CD in its case when it is not being played.
• When wiping a CD, use a soft clean cloth from the center to the outside edge.
• Handle a CD by its edge. Never touch either surface.
• Never insert foreign objects into the CD player.
• Keep CDs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Do not place stabilizer rings or labels on the CD.
• Avoid fingerprints, liquids, and felt-tip pens on the CD.
Do not insert a damaged CD. It may be stuck inside and damage the audio unit.
Click here for an interactive version of this procedure (driver's, passenger's). NOTE: Take care not to scratch the dashboard or its related parts. Pull the upper portion (A) of the s ...
Protecting Your Discs
General Information • When using CD-R or CD-RW discs, use only high quality discs labeled for audio use. • When recording a CD-R or CD-RW, the recording must be closed for it to be used by t ...
Your vehicle displays engine oil life and maintenance service items on the information display to show you when you should have your dealer do engine oil replacement and indicated maintenance serv ...