Use the Map Menu to control the icons displayed on the screen. You can also use the Map Menu to find locations or to cancel the route.
1. On the map screen, select MAP MENU (if displayed).
► The Map Menu is displayed on the map screen.
2. Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Cancel Route: Cancels your current route.
• Show icon on Map: Selects the icons to display on the map.
• Map Legend: Displays an overview of the map features.
If you scroll the map while en route, press the MAP/GUIDE (or CANCEL/BACK) button to return to the current position map screen, then select MAP MENU.
• Guidance Menu: Allows you to set or confirm the guidance points and freeway exits for your route.
• Find Nearest…: Allows you to find the nearest place/landmark (e.g., nearest gas station) by specifying a category. You can then add the location to the list of destinations, set as a waypoint, or set as your destination.
• Exit Info: Displays a list of the freeway exits.
A/T Differential Carrier Bearing Preload Inspection (A/T)
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 Bearing Driver Attachment, 72 x 75 mm 07746-0010600 Preload Inspection Tool 07HAJ-PK40201 NOTE: If the transmission housing, to ...
This chapter describes how to operate technology features. ...
Automatic Transmission Fluid Check the fluid level with the engine at normal operating temperature. 1. Park the vehicle on level ground. Start the engine, let it run until the radiator fan comes ...