1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side.
2. Place a cloth on the edge of the lock tab.
Push the lock tab up with a flat-tip screwdriver.
3. Slide the blade from the wiper arm
Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the windshield.
4. Slide the wiper blade out from its holder by pulling the tabbed end out.
5. Remove the retainers from the rubber blade that has been removed, and mount to a new rubber blade.
► Correctly align the rubber protrusion and the retainer grooves.
6. Slide the new wiper blade onto the holder from the bottom end.
► The tab on the holder should fit in the indent of the wiper blade.
7. Slide the wiper blade onto the wiper arm, then push down the lock tab.
8. Lower the passenger side wiper arm first, then the driver side.
Auto Door Locking/Unlocking
Your vehicle locks all doors and unlocks the driver’s door automatically when a certain condition is met. You can turn off or change to another auto door locking/unlocking setting using the mas ...
*1: Sport models *2: Not available on all models *1: Automatic transmission models *2: Manual transmission models *1: All models except Sport models *2: Sport models *3: U.S. models ...
How to Enter Information
You can enter information (e.g., city names, street names, personal names, and business names comprising letters, numbers, and symbols) when prompted on input screens by two different methods. ...