1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side.
2. Place a cloth on the edge of the lock tab.
Push the lock tab up with a flat-tip screwdriver.
3. Slide the blade from the wiper arm
Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the windshield.
4. Slide the wiper blade out from its holder by pulling the tabbed end out.
5. Remove the retainers from the rubber blade that has been removed, and mount to a new rubber blade.
► Correctly align the rubber protrusion and the retainer grooves.
6. Slide the new wiper blade onto the holder from the bottom end.
► The tab on the holder should fit in the indent of the wiper blade.
7. Slide the wiper blade onto the wiper arm, then push down the lock tab.
8. Lower the passenger side wiper arm first, then the driver side.
Rotating tires according to the Maintenance Minder message on the information display helps to distribute wear more evenly and increase tire life. ■ Tires without rotation marks Rotate the ...
If you remove a floor mat, make sure to re-anchor it when you put it back in your vehicle. A non-Honda floor mat may not fit your vehicle properly. This could prevent the proper operation of th ...
Install ECT sensor 1 (A) with a new O-ring (B). Install the water bypass hose (C). Remove all of the old liquid gasket from the water outlet mating surfaces, the bolts ...