1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side.
2. Place a cloth on the edge of the lock tab.
Push the lock tab up with a flat-tip screwdriver.
3. Slide the blade from the wiper arm
Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the windshield.
4. Slide the wiper blade out from its holder by pulling the tabbed end out.
5. Remove the retainers from the rubber blade that has been removed, and mount to a new rubber blade.
► Correctly align the rubber protrusion and the retainer grooves.
6. Slide the new wiper blade onto the holder from the bottom end.
► The tab on the holder should fit in the indent of the wiper blade.
7. Slide the wiper blade onto the wiper arm, then push down the lock tab.
8. Lower the passenger side wiper arm first, then the driver side.
A/T Differential Carrier and Final Driven Gear Replacement (A/T)
Remove the final driven gear (A) from the differential carrier (B). The final driven gear bolts have left-hand threads. Install the final driven gear on the differential carri ...
Fuel Tank Replacement
Drain the fuel tank until it is less than half full. Reinstall the fuel tank unit without connecting the fuel tank unit 4P connector and the quick-connect fitting (feed l ...
The system accepts these commands on any screen. Help (displays available commands for current screen) Display map (equivalent to MAP)> Display menu (equivalent to DEST)> Display informati ...