Models with navigation system
For models with the navigation system, see Navigation System Manual for how to operate the Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®.
Models without navigation system
Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® (HFL) allows you to place and receive phone calls using your vehicle’s audio system, without handling your cell phone.
To use HFL, you need a Bluetooth-compatible cell phone. For a list of compatible phones, pairing procedures, and special feature capabilities: • Canada: Visit www.handsfreelink.ca, or call (888) 528 -7876.
Voice control tips
• Aim the vents away from the ceiling and close the windows, as noise coming from them may interfere with the microphone.
• Press and release the button
before giving a command. Speak clearly and naturally after a beep.
• If the microphone picks up voices other than yours, the command may be misinterpreted.
• A command that consists of several words can be spoken together. For example, say “Call 123-456-7890” at once.
• To change the volume level, use the audio system’s volume knob.
State or local laws may prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle.
If the Engine Overheats
The high temperature indicator should be off under most conditions. If the engine coolant temperature gets higher than normal, the indicator will blink. If it stays on, you should determine the rea ...
Engine Assembly Torque Rod Bracket Replacement
Raise the vehicle on the lift. A/T model: Remove the shift cable cover. Support the transmission with a transmission jack and a wood block under the transmission a ...
Connecting rod Specification(s)
Connecting rod Item Measurement Qualification Standard or New Service Limit Connecting ...