This system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
• Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher.
• Some digital audio players may not be compatible.
• Some USB flash drives (e.g., a device with security lockout) may not work.
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
Files on the USB flash drive are played in their stored order. This order may be different from the order displayed on your PC or device.
Accessories and Modifications
Modifying your vehicle, or installing some non-Honda accessories, can make it unsafe. Before you make any modifications or add any accessories, be sure to read the following information. Accessor ...
A/T Differential Backlash Inspection (A/T)
Install the driveshaft and intermediate shaft into the differential assembly, and place the axles on V-blocks (A). Measure the backlash of the pinion gears (B) wit ...
USB Flash Drive