Your audio system reads and plays sound files on a USB flash drive in either MP3, WMA or AAC*1 format.
Connect your USB flash drive to the USB adapter cable, then press the AUX button.
*1:Only AAC format files recorded with iTunes® are playable on this unit.
■How to Select a File from a Folder with the Selector Knob
1. Press to switch the display
to a folder list.
2. Rotate to select a folder.
3. Press to change the display to a
list of files in that folder.
4. Rotate to select a file, then
Use the recommended USB flash drives.
Files in WMA format protected by digital rights management (DRM) are not played.
The audio system displays UNPLAYABLE FILE, and then skips to the next file.
If there is a problem, you may see an error message on the audio display.
Opening the Hood
1. Park the vehicle on a level surface, and set the parking brake. 2. Pull the hood release handle under the lower left corner of the dashboard. ► The hood will pop up slightly. 3. Push ...
Audio Screen Control
AUDIO button (in iPod® mode) Control the audio screen through the navigation system. Select a track. Select the menu tab to change songs in the track list. The following items are ava ...
Add up to four waypoints (pit stops) along the route to your destination. Waypoints allow you to stop for gas or food, for example, and then continue on to your destination. Press the MAP/GUID ...