Your audio system supports audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs in either MP3 or WMA format. With the CD loaded, press the CD button.
■How to Select a File from a Folder with the Selector Knob (MP3/WMA)
1. Press to switch the display
to a folder list.
2. Rotate to select a folder.
3. Press to change the display to a
list of files in that folder.
4. Rotate to select a file, then
Do not use CDs with adhesive labels. The label can cause the CD to jam in the unit.
WMA files protected by digital rights management (DRM) cannot be played.
The audio system displays UNSUPPORTED, then skips to the next file.
Text data appears on the display under the following
• When you select a new folder, file, or track.
• When you change the audio mode to CD.
• When you insert a CD.
The display shows up to 31 characters of text data.
Press and hold the TITLE button to see additional
characters. indicates that the text
The display goes back to the previous screen if you press and hold the button again.
If you eject the CD but do not remove it from the slot, the system reloads the CD automatically after several seconds.
Changing the Rear Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Raise the wiper arm off. 2. Pivot up the bottom end of the wiper blade until it comes off from the wiper arm. 3. Slide the wiper blade out from the end with the indent. NOTICE Avoid dro ...
Playing an iPod®
■Connecting an iPod® 1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable. 2. Install the iPod® dock connector to the USB connector. • Do not use an extensio ...
USB Adapter Cable
1. Unclip the USB connector and loosen the adapter cable. 2. Install the iPod® dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB connector. • Do not leave the iPod® or USB flash drive in the ...