The interior light comes on regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
The interior light comes on in the following situations: • When any of the doors are opened.
• You unlock the driver’s door.
• You remove the key from the ignition switch.
The interior light remains off regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
In the door activated position, the interior light fades out and goes off about 30 seconds after the doors are closed.
The light goes off after 30 seconds in the following
• When you unlock the driver’s door but do not open it.
• When you remove the key from the ignition switch but do not open a door.
The interior light goes off immediately in the
• When you lock the driver’s door.
• When you close the driver’s door with the key in the ignition switch.
• When you turn the ignition switch to ON (w.
If you leave any of the doors open without the key in the ignition switch, the interior light goes off after about 15 minutes.
The map lights can be turned on and off by pressing the lenses.
The light comes on when you open the tailgate.
Carbon Monoxide Hazard
Your vehicle’s exhaust contains carbon monoxide gas. Carbon monoxide should not enter the vehicle in normal driving if you maintain your vehicle properly and follow the information on this page. ...
Wiper Arm Replacement
NOTE: Set the wiper arms to the auto-stop position before removal and installation. Windshield NOTE: Always pull up the driver's side wiper blade first. Remove the caps, the nuts, and t ...
Gauge Control Module Replacement
NOTE: Before replacing the gauge control module, retrieve the ODO value and the maintenance minder information from the gauge control module with the HDS. Remove the instrument panel. ...