The interior light comes on regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
The interior light comes on in the following situations: • When any of the doors are opened.
• You unlock the driver’s door.
• You remove the key from the ignition switch.
The interior light remains off regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
In the door activated position, the interior light fades out and goes off about 30 seconds after the doors are closed.
The light goes off after 30 seconds in the following
• When you unlock the driver’s door but do not open it.
• When you remove the key from the ignition switch but do not open a door.
The interior light goes off immediately in the
• When you lock the driver’s door.
• When you close the driver’s door with the key in the ignition switch.
• When you turn the ignition switch to ON (w.
If you leave any of the doors open without the key in the ignition switch, the interior light goes off after about 15 minutes.
The map lights can be turned on and off by pressing the lenses.
The light comes on when you open the tailgate.
How to Enter Information
You can enter information (e.g., city names, street names, personal names, and business names comprising letters, numbers, and symbols) when prompted on input screens by two different methods. ...
WARNING The battery gives off explosive hydrogen gas during normal operation. A spark or flame can cause the battery to explode with enough force to kill or seriously hurt you. When conducti ...
Do not modify your vehicle or use non-Honda components that can affect its handling, stability, and reliability. Overall vehicle performance can be affected. Always make sure all equipment is pro ...