The interior light comes on regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
The interior light comes on in the following situations: • When any of the doors are opened.
• You unlock the driver’s door.
• You remove the key from the ignition switch.
The interior light remains off regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
In the door activated position, the interior light fades out and goes off about 30 seconds after the doors are closed.
The light goes off after 30 seconds in the following
• When you unlock the driver’s door but do not open it.
• When you remove the key from the ignition switch but do not open a door.
The interior light goes off immediately in the
• When you lock the driver’s door.
• When you close the driver’s door with the key in the ignition switch.
• When you turn the ignition switch to ON (w.
If you leave any of the doors open without the key in the ignition switch, the interior light goes off after about 15 minutes.
The map lights can be turned on and off by pressing the lenses.
The light comes on when you open the tailgate.
M/T Differential Backlash Inspection (M/T)
Place the differential assembly on V-blocks (A), and install the right driveshaft (B) and the left driveshaft (C). Measure the backlash of both pinion gears (D) with a dial in ...
Selecting iPod® Mode
1. Connect the iPod® to the USB adapter cable in the center console. 2. Press the CD/AUX button until you get to iPod® mode. 3. Select AUDIO/STREET until AUDIO is highlighted in blue. ` ...
You can find many safety recommendations throughout this chapter, and throughout this manual. ...