To achieve optimum voice recognition when using either the navigation voice control system or Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®: • Make sure the correct screen is displayed for the voice command that you are using.
• Close the windows and moonroof.
• Adjust the dashboard and side vents so air does not blow onto the microphone on the ceiling.
• Speak clearly in a clear, natural speaking voice without pausing between words.
• Reduce any background noise if possible. The system may misinterpret your command if more than one person is speaking at the same time.
• Refer to the Voice Info tutorial.
Driving to Your Destination
This section describes how to follow the route guidance to your destination, and choose the icons displayed on the map screen. ...
Showing Icons on the Map
MAP MENU (on map) ►Show icon on Map The icon bar along the bottom of the screen allows you to select the icons that are displayed on the map. Select an icon in the icon bar. ► Se ...
A/T Differential Carrier Bearing Preload Inspection (A/T)
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 Bearing Driver Attachment, 72 x 75 mm 07746-0010600 Preload Inspection Tool 07HAJ-PK40201 NOTE: If the transmission housing, to ...