To achieve optimum voice recognition when using either the navigation voice control system or Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®: • Make sure the correct screen is displayed for the voice command that you are using.
• Close the windows and moonroof.
• Adjust the dashboard and side vents so air does not blow onto the microphone on the ceiling.
• Speak clearly in a clear, natural speaking voice without pausing between words.
• Reduce any background noise if possible. The system may misinterpret your command if more than one person is speaking at the same time.
• Refer to the Voice Info tutorial.
The diagrams in this section give you the dimensions and capacities of your vehicle and the locations of the identification numbers. It also includes information you should know about your vehicle ...
HFL Buttons ( HFL Talk) button: Press to go directly to give a command or to answer an incoming call. (HFL Back) button: Press to end a call or to cancel a command. Help Features • To h ...
Honda Fit 2007-2023 Navigation Online Reference Manual
The information and specifications included in this publication were in effect at the time of approval for printing. Honda Motor Co., Ltd., reserves the right, however, to discontinue or change s ...