To achieve optimum voice recognition when using either the navigation voice control system or Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®: • Make sure the correct screen is displayed for the voice command that you are using.
• Close the windows and moonroof.
• Adjust the dashboard and side vents so air does not blow onto the microphone on the ceiling.
• Speak clearly in a clear, natural speaking voice without pausing between words.
• Reduce any background noise if possible. The system may misinterpret your command if more than one person is speaking at the same time.
• Refer to the Voice Info tutorial.
Shift Lever Position Indicators These indicators on the instrument panel show which position the shift lever is in. The ‘‘D’’ indicator comes on for a few seconds when you turn the ignit ...
About Your Audio System
On models with navigation system, see the Navigation System Manual for operation of the audio system, and Bluetooth®HandsFreeLink®. The audio system features FM/AM radio. It can also play audi ...
How to Use This Manual
This section explains different methods on how you can easily find information in this manual. Searching the Table of Contents Two types of Tables of Contents help you find your desired informati ...