■ U.S. Owners
Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties:
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
– covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects in materials and workmanship.
Emissions Control Systems Defects Warranty and Emissions Performance Warrant
y – these two warranties cover your vehicle’s emissions control systems.
Time, mileage, and coverage are conditional. Please read your warranty booklet for exact information.
Seat Belt Limited Warranty
– a seat belt that fails to function properly is covered by a limited warranty. Please read your warranty booklet for details.
Rust Perforation Limited Warranty
– all exterior body panels are covered for rust-through from the inside for the specified time period with no mileage limit.
Accessory Limited Warranty
– Honda accessories are covered under this warranty. Time and mileage limits depend on the type of accessory and other factors. Please read your warranty booklet for details.
Replacement Parts Limited Warranty
– covers all Honda replacement parts against defects in materials and workmanship. Replacement Battery Limited Warranty
– provides prorated coverage for a replacement battery purchased from a dealer.
Replacement Muffler Lifetime Limited Warranty
– provides coverage for as long as the purchaser of the muffler owns the vehicle.
Restrictions and exclusions apply to all these warranties. Please read the 2013 Honda warranty information booklet that came with your vehicle for precise information on warranty coverages. Your vehicle’s original tires are covered by their manufacturer.
Tire warranty information is in a separate booklet.
■ Canadian Owners
Please refer to the 2013 warranty manual that came with your vehicle.
M/T Differential Carrier/Final Driven Gear Replacement (M/T)
Loosen the bolts in a crisscross pattern in several steps, then remove the final driven gear (A) from the differential carrier (B). Install the final driven gear with the cham ...
1 Press the DEST button. 2 Select Go Home 1. Alternatively, you can say “Go Home” from any screen. Your home address is displayed on the Calculate Route screen. 3 Select Set as Dest. & ...
Cylinder Head Cover Removal
Remove the intake manifold chamber. Disconnect the four ignition coil connectors (A). Remove the harness holder (B) and the breather hose (C). Remove ...