● Park in a safe location and repair the flat tire with the compact spare tire*, or using the tire repair kit* in the cargo area.
Indicators Come On
● Identify the indicator and consult the owner’s manual.
Engine Won’t Start
● If the battery is dead, jump start using a booster battery.
● Check for a blown fuse if an electrical device does not operate.
● Park in a safe location. If you do not see steam under the hood, open the hood, and let the engine cool down.
● Call a professional towing service if you need to tow your vehicle.
Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Replacement
Remove the fuel tank unit. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B). Check these items before installing the fuel tank ...
Brake Light, Taillight, Back-Up Light and Rear Turn
Signal Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. Brake/Taillight: 21/5 W Back-Up Light: 16 W Rear Turn Signal Light: 21 W (Amber) 1. Pry on the edge of the cover using a flat-tip screwdriver to remove ...
Transmission End Cover Transmission Fluid Pressure Switch Replacement (A/T)
Remove the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch) (A). Make sure there is no water, oil, dust, or foreign particles inside the connector. Install the new tr ...