1. Stop your vehicle with the service station pump on the left side of the vehicle in the rear.
2. Turn off the engine.
3. Press the area indicated by the arrow to release the fuel fill door. You will hear a click.
Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive.
You can be burned or seriously injured when handling fuel.
• Stop the engine, and keep heat, sparks, and flame away.
• Handle fuel only outdoors.
• Wipe up spills immediately.
4. Remove the fuel fill cap slowly. If you hear a release of air, wait until this stops, then turn the knob slowly to open the fuel fill cap.
5. Place the fuel fill cap in the holder.
6. Insert the filler nozzle fully.
► When the tank is full, the fuel nozzle will click off automatically. This leaves space in the fuel tank in case the fuel expands with a change in the temperature.
7. After filling, replace the fuel fill cap, tightening it until you hear it click at least once.
► Shut the fuel fill door by hand.
The filler nozzle automatically stops to leave space in the fuel tank so that fuel does not overflow as a result of changes in air temperature.
If the filler nozzle keeps turning off when the tank is not full, there may be a problem with the pump’s fuel vapor recovery system. Try filling at another pump. If this does not fix the problem, consult a dealer.
Do not continue to add fuel after the nozzle has automatically stopped. Additional fuel can exceed the full tank capacity.
Clutch Pedal, Clutch Pedal Position Switch, and Clutch Interlock Switch
NOTE: For a cruise control problem, check the clutch pedal position switch. For a clutch interlock operation problem, check the clutch interlock switch. Remove the driver' ...
A/C System Charging (With A/C)
caution Air conditioning refrigerant or lubricant vapor can irritate your eyes, nose, or throat. Be careful when connecting service equipment. ...
Ceiling Light The ceiling light has a three-position switch; ON, Door Activated, and OFF. In the Door Activated (center) position, the light comes on when you: • Open any door. • Unlock the ...