Turn Signal Control Lever
Light Control Switches
Wipers and Washers
Wiper/Washer Control Lever
: Low speed with intermittent
: Low speed wipe
: High speed wipe
● To adjust, pull the adjustment lever towards you, adjust to the desired position, then lock the lever back in place.
● To open the tailgate, pull the tailgate open handle, and lift up.
Power Door Mirrors
● With the ignition switch in ON ,
move the selector switch to L or R.
● Push the appropriate edge of the adjustment switch to adjust the mirror.
● With the ignition switch in ON (w, open and close the power windows.
● If the power window lock button is in the off position, each passenger’s window can be opened and closed with its own switch.
● If the power window lock button is in the on position, each passenger’s window switch is disabled.
Heating and Cooling* System
● Rotate the fan control dial to adjust the fan speed.
● Rotate the Mode control dial ( /
/ ) to select the vents air flows
● Rotate the temperature control dial to adjust the temperature.
● Rotate the fan control dial to OFF to turn the system off.
● Rotate the mode to defrost the
Models without navigation system
1 Press the CLOCK button until the displayed time begins flashing.
2 Press the 1 (Hour) or 2 (Minute) button to set the time. Press the 3 (Reset) button to set the time to the nearest hour.
3 Press the CLOCK button again to set the time.
Models with navigation system
The navigation system receives signals from GPS satellites, updating the clock automatically.
HFL Buttons ( HFL Talk) button: Press to go directly to give a command or to answer an incoming call. (HFL Back) button: Press to end a call or to cancel a command. Help Features • To h ...
Locking/Unlocking the Doors from the Inside
Using the Lock Tab ■ Locking a door Pull the lock tab rearward. ■ Unlocking a door Push the lock tab forward. Models with remote transmitter When you lock the door using the lock ...
MTF Inspection and Replacement (M/T)
Park the vehicle on level ground, and turn the engine off. Raise the vehicle on a lift, and make sure it is securely supported. Remove the splash shield. ...