Always use the parking brake when you park your vehicle. Make sure the parking brake is set firmly, or your vehicle may roll if it is parked on an incline.
If your vehicle has an automatic transmission, set the parking brake before you put the transmission in Park. This keeps the vehicle from moving and putting pressure on the parking mechanism in the transmission.
• Make sure the windows are closed.
Turn off the lights.
• Place any packages, valuables, etc.
in the cargo area or take them with you.
• Lock the doors and the tailgate.
On Sport model
Check the indicator on the instrument panel to verify that the security system is set.
• Never park over dry leaves, tall grass, or other flammable materials. The hot three way catalytic converter could cause these materials to catch on fire.
• If the vehicle is facing uphill, turn the front wheels away from the curb. If you have a manual transmission, put it in first gear and set the parking brake.
• If the vehicle is facing downhill, turn the front wheels toward the curb. If you have a manual transmission, put it in reverse gear and set the parking brake.
• Make sure the parking brake is fully released before driving away.
Driving with the parking brake partially set can overheat or damage the rear brakes.
Audio System Basic Operation
To use the audio system function, the ignition switch must be in ACCESSORY or ON . Use the selector knob to access some audio functions. Selector knob: Rotate left or right to scroll throug ...
Clutch Disassembly (A/T)
Special Tools Required Clutch Spring Compressor Set 07LAE-PX40000 Remove the snap ring with a screwdriver. Remove the clutch end-plate (A), the clutch discs (B) (6), the clu ...
Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Replacement
Remove the fuel tank unit. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B). Check these items before installing the fuel tank ...