The signals received from the GPS satellites are extremely weak (less than a millionth of the strength of a local FM station) and require an unobstructed view of the sky.
The GPS antenna is located in the dashboard. The signal reception can easily be interrupted or interfered with by the following:
• Metallic window tint on the front or side
• Cell phones, PDAs, or other electronic devices docked in a cradle or lying loose on the dashboard
• Remote starters or “hidden” vehicle tracking systems mounted near the navigation unit
• Audio electronic devices mounted near the navigation unit
• Trees, tall buildings, freeway overpasses, tunnels, or overhead electrical power wires
The GPS is operated by the U.S.
Department of Defense. For security reasons, there are certain inaccuracies built into the GPS for which the navigation system must constantly compensate. This can cause occasional positioning errors of up to several hundred feet.
Front Seat-Back Cover/Pad Replacement (Part -1)
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014 *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS c ...
A FewWordsAbout Safety
Your safety, and the safety of others, is very important. And operating this vehicle safely is an important responsibility. To help you make informed decisions about safety, we have provided operat ...
The immobilizer system protects your vehicle from theft. If an improperly-coded key (or other device) is used, the engine’s fuel system is disabled. When you turn the ignition switch to the ON (I ...