To achieve optimum voice recognition when using either the navigation voice control system or Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®: • Make sure the correct screen is displayed for the voice command that you are using.
• Close the windows and moonroof.
• Adjust the dashboard and side vents so air does not blow onto the microphone on the ceiling.
• Speak clearly in a clear, natural speaking voice without pausing between words.
• Reduce any background noise if possible. The system may misinterpret your command if more than one person is speaking at the same time.
• Refer to the Voice Info tutorial.
Rear Door Rear Sash Trim Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door or related parts. Remove the door quarter inner trim. Remove the screw securing the trim to the door quarter. ...
Entering the Security Code
Find the navigation system’s security code and serial number label in your Owner’s Manual kit. Do not store the label in your vehicle. If you lose the label, you must first retrieve the serial ...
Raise and support the vehicle. Remove the rear wheels. Release the parking brake, and remove the brake drum. Remove the tension pins (A) by pushing respe ...