To achieve optimum voice recognition when using either the navigation voice control system or Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®: • Make sure the correct screen is displayed for the voice command that you are using.
• Close the windows and moonroof.
• Adjust the dashboard and side vents so air does not blow onto the microphone on the ceiling.
• Speak clearly in a clear, natural speaking voice without pausing between words.
• Reduce any background noise if possible. The system may misinterpret your command if more than one person is speaking at the same time.
• Refer to the Voice Info tutorial.
Safety When Performing Maintenance
Some of the most important safety precautions are given here. However, we cannot warn you of every conceivable hazard that can arise in performing maintenance. Only you can decide whether or not y ...
Purchasing Factory Authorized Manuals (U.S. onl The publications shown below can be purchased from Helm Incorporated. You can order by phone or online: • Call Helm Inc. at 1-800-782-4356 (credit ...
Rear Seat-Back Cover/Pad Replacement
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014 *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim to ...