To achieve optimum voice recognition when using either the navigation voice control system or Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®: • Make sure the correct screen is displayed for the voice command that you are using.
• Close the windows and moonroof.
• Adjust the dashboard and side vents so air does not blow onto the microphone on the ceiling.
• Speak clearly in a clear, natural speaking voice without pausing between words.
• Reduce any background noise if possible. The system may misinterpret your command if more than one person is speaking at the same time.
• Refer to the Voice Info tutorial.
Side Impact Sensor (Second) Replacement
Removal Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure, then wait at least 3 minutes before starting work. Remove the cargo area side trim. Disconnect the side ...
Check the condition of the wiper blades at least every six months. Replace them if you find signs of cracking in the rubber, areas that are getting hard, or if they leave streaks and unwiped areas ...
Install the ring gear holder. Loosen the flywheel mounting bolts in a crisscross pattern in several steps. Remove the bolts, then remove the flywheel and the ring gear holder. ...