To achieve optimum voice recognition when using either the navigation voice control system or Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®: • Make sure the correct screen is displayed for the voice command that you are using.
• Close the windows and moonroof.
• Adjust the dashboard and side vents so air does not blow onto the microphone on the ceiling.
• Speak clearly in a clear, natural speaking voice without pausing between words.
• Reduce any background noise if possible. The system may misinterpret your command if more than one person is speaking at the same time.
• Refer to the Voice Info tutorial.
Selecting a Child Seat
When buying a child seat, you need to choose either a conventional child seat, or one designed for use with the lower anchors and tethers for children (LATCH) system. Conventional child seats mus ...
Automatic Transmission Removal (A/T)
Special Tools Required Universal Lifting Eyelet 07AAK-SNAA120 1.8 Support Bolt 07AAK-SNAA500 Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256 *: Reds engine support hanger AAR-T1256 is available th ...
A/C Refrigerant Oil Replacement (With A/C)
Special Tools Required Oil Injector Tool Robinair ROB16256, commercially available *This tool is available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Recommended PA ...