1. Stop your vehicle with the service station pump on the left side of the vehicle in the rear.
2. Turn off the engine.
3. Press the area indicated by the arrow to release the fuel fill door. You will hear a click.
Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive.
You can be burned or seriously injured when handling fuel.
• Stop the engine, and keep heat, sparks, and flame away.
• Handle fuel only outdoors.
• Wipe up spills immediately.
4. Remove the fuel fill cap slowly. If you hear a release of air, wait until this stops, then turn the knob slowly to open the fuel fill cap.
5. Place the fuel fill cap in the holder.
6. Insert the filler nozzle fully.
► When the tank is full, the fuel nozzle will click off automatically. This leaves space in the fuel tank in case the fuel expands with a change in the temperature.
7. After filling, replace the fuel fill cap, tightening it until you hear it click at least once.
► Shut the fuel fill door by hand.
The filler nozzle automatically stops to leave space in the fuel tank so that fuel does not overflow as a result of changes in air temperature.
If the filler nozzle keeps turning off when the tank is not full, there may be a problem with the pump’s fuel vapor recovery system. Try filling at another pump. If this does not fix the problem, consult a dealer.
Do not continue to add fuel after the nozzle has automatically stopped. Additional fuel can exceed the full tank capacity.
Passenger's Power Window Switch Replacement
NOTE: The illustration shows front passenger's power window switch. Remove the door panel: Front passenger's Rear Remove the screws and t ...
DISC play DISC play track # (#: 1 to 30) DISC skip forward DISC skip back DISC track random* DISC track repeat* DISC track scan* DISC folder up DISC folder down DISC folder random* DISC fold ...
Adjusting the Sound
AUDIO button ( ►AUDIO MENU ) ► SOUND Adjust the sound bass, treble, fader, and balance. In addition, you can set Speedsensitive Volume Compensation (SVC). 1. Select the tab to adju ...