1. Unclip the USB connector and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not leave the iPod® or USB flash drive in the vehicle. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may damage it.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® or USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your files may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device. To reboot, follow the manufacturer’s instructions provided with the iPod® or visit www.apple.com/ ipod.
Audio Remote Controls
Steering Wheel Controls Control basic audio system functions using the controls mounted on the steering wheel. ■MODE Button Cycles through the audio modes as follows: DISC mode appear ...
Pairing a Phone
PHONE button When no Bluetooth-compatible phone has ever been paired to the system, the following screen appears: 1. Select Yes. 2. Put your cell phone in “Discovery” or “Search” mode. ...
If your vehicle needs to be towed, call a professional towing service or organization. Never tow your vehicle with just a rope or chain. It is very dangerous. There are two ways to tow your vehicle ...