1. Unclip the USB connector and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not leave the iPod® or USB flash drive in the vehicle. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may damage it.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® or USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your files may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device. To reboot, follow the manufacturer’s instructions provided with the iPod® or visit www.apple.com/ ipod.
Add up to four waypoints (pit stops) along the route to your destination. Waypoints allow you to stop for gas or food, for example, and then continue on to your destination. Press the MAP/GUID ...
Daytime Running Lights
The high beam headlights come on slightly dimmer than normal when the following conditions have been met: • The ignition switch is in ON . • The headlight switch is off, or in . • The park ...
Pilot Bearing Replacement
Remove the crankshaft pilot bearing (A) using the remover weight (B), and the 15 mm bearing remover shaft set (C). Install a new pilot bearing (A) into the crankshaft using th ...