1. Unclip the USB connector and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not leave the iPod® or USB flash drive in the vehicle. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may damage it.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® or USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your files may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device. To reboot, follow the manufacturer’s instructions provided with the iPod® or visit www.apple.com/ ipod.
Front Individual Map Light Test/Replacement (With Navigation)
With navigation Turn the individual map light switch OFF. Carefully pry the lens (A) off with a small screwdriver. Individual Map Light: 8 ...
Remove the ring gear holder. Inspect the ring gear teeth for wear and damage. Inspect the clutch disc mating surface on the flywheel for wear, cracks, and burning. ...
Adding a Waypoint
You can add up to four waypoints along your route. 1 Press the DEST button. 2 Select Waypoint. 3 Select search method. When you select Places Around the Waypoint, select the desired waypoint. ...