Always use the parking brake when you park your vehicle. Make sure the parking brake is set firmly, or your vehicle may roll if it is parked on an incline.
If your vehicle has an automatic transmission, set the parking brake before you put the transmission in Park. This keeps the vehicle from moving and putting pressure on the parking mechanism in the transmission.
• Make sure the windows are closed.
Turn off the lights.
• Place any packages, valuables, etc.
in the cargo area or take them with you.
• Lock the doors and the tailgate.
On Sport model
Check the indicator on the instrument panel to verify that the security system is set.
• Never park over dry leaves, tall grass, or other flammable materials. The hot three way catalytic converter could cause these materials to catch on fire.
• If the vehicle is facing uphill, turn the front wheels away from the curb. If you have a manual transmission, put it in first gear and set the parking brake.
• If the vehicle is facing downhill, turn the front wheels toward the curb. If you have a manual transmission, put it in reverse gear and set the parking brake.
• Make sure the parking brake is fully released before driving away.
Driving with the parking brake partially set can overheat or damage the rear brakes.
Washer Reservoir Replacement
Remove the front bumper. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) and tubes (B) from the washer motor (C) and the washer fluid level switch (Canada models). ...
Selecting Bluetooth® Audio Mode
1. Make sure that your phone is on, paired, and linked to HFL. 2. Press the CD/AUX button until you get to Bluetooth® Audio mode. ► A Bluetooth® message and icon are displayed on ...
Code Color USA models Canada models NH-578 Taffeta White 0 0 ...