You should do the following checks and adjustments before you drive your vehicle.
1. Make sure all windows, mirrors, and outside lights are clean and unobstructed. Remove frost, snow, or ice.
2. Check that the hood is fully closed.
3. Visually check the tires. If a tire looks low, use a gauge to check its pressure.
4. Check that any items you may be carrying are stored properly or fastened down securely.
5. Check the seat adjustment.
6. Check the adjustment of the inside and outside mirrors.
7. Check the steering wheel adjustment.
8. Make sure the doors and the tailgate are securely closed and locked.
9. Fasten your seat belt. Check that your passengers have fastened their seat belts.
10. When you start the engine, check the gauges and indicators in the instrument panel
Checking the Battery
Check the battery condition monthly. Look at the test indicator window and check the terminals for corrosion. If your vehicle’s battery is disconnected or goes dead: • The audio system* is d ...
1 Press the DEST button. 2 Select Go Home 1. Alternatively, you can say “Go Home” from any screen. Your home address is displayed on the Calculate Route screen. 3 Select Set as Dest. & ...