You can help to improve database accuracy by reporting any errors you encounter.
• Report errors in freeways and main “verified” roads shown in black on the map at http://mapreporter.navteq.com/ dur-web-external/.
• Please do not report errors in purple “unverified” roads. Maps for these areas are provided for reference only.
• Please do not report errors in places/ landmarks, such as changes in business names. Information about points of interest are constantly being updated.
An updated database is available for purchase, usually in the fall of each year.
• For vehicle position icon errors, screen error messages, or other GPS-related errors:
Your Vehicle at a Glance
* 1: To use the horn, press the center pad of the steering wheel. * 2: If equipped. ...
Front Brake Caliper Overhaul
caution Frequent inhalation of brake pad dust, regardless of material composition, could be hazardous to your health. Avoid breathing dust particles. ...
Driving to Your Destination
This section describes how to follow the route guidance to your destination, and choose the icons displayed on the map screen. ...