1. If you receive a call when
Bluetooth® Audio is playing, press
the (Pick-Up) button on the
steering wheel to answer the call.
2. Press the (Hang-Up) button to
end the call, and Bluetooth® Audio is resumed.
If more than one phone is paired to the HFL system, there may be a delay before the system begins to play.
A “NO CONNECT” message may be displayed if:
• The phone is not linked to HFL.
• The phone is not turned on.
• The phone is not in the vehicle.
• An incompatible phone is connected.
Radio Data System (RDS)
Provides text data information related to your selected RDS-capable FM station. RDS Info Display When RDS INFO is set to ON, the name of the FM station is displayed. When set to OFF, the freque ...
M/T Differential Carrier/Final Driven Gear Replacement (M/T)
Loosen the bolts in a crisscross pattern in several steps, then remove the final driven gear (A) from the differential carrier (B). Install the final driven gear with the cham ...