■Connecting an iPod®
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Your audio system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device.
Adjusting the Rear Seat-Backs Pull the lever on the right to change the angle of the right half of the seat-back, and left for the left half. Folding Down the Rear Seats 1. Unlatch the detach ...
Service Station Procedures
Refueling 1. Park with the driver’s side closest to the service station pump. 2. Outside of the vehicle, open the fuel fill door by pulling its notched edge. 3. Remove the fuel fill cap slowly. ...
Dashboard/Steering Hanger Beam Disassembly/Reassembly (Page-1)
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014 *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. ...