■Connecting an iPod®
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Your audio system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device.
Door Position Adjustment
NOTE: Check for a flush fit with the body, then check for equal gaps between the front, rear, and bottom door edges and the body. Check that the door and body edges are parallel. Place the ...
Release the parking brake. Shift the transmission to neutral. Leave the ignition switch in ACCESSORY (I) so the steering wheel does not lock. Make sure all accessories ar ...
Heating and Cooling
Using Vents, Heating and A/C ■Heating The heater uses heat from the engine coolant to warm the air. 1. Adjust the fan speed using the fan control dial. 2. Select and . 3. Adjust t ...