■Connecting an iPod®
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Your audio system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device.
This section explains why it is important to keep your vehicle well maintained and how to follow basic maintenance safety precautions. This section also includes instructions on how to read the mai ...
Locking/Unlocking the Doors from the Inside
Using the Lock Tab ■ Locking a door Pull the lock tab rearward. ■ Unlocking a door Push the lock tab forward. Models with remote transmitter When you lock the door using the lock ...
Protecting Larger Children
Checking Seat Belt Fit To determine if a lap/shoulder belt properly fits a child, have the child put on the seat belt, then ask yourself: 1. Does the child sit all the way back against the seat? ...