■Connecting an iPod®
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Your audio system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device.
Tailgate Dynamic Damper Replacement
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. Take care not to scratch the tailgate or the related parts. Remove the tailgate lower trim panal. Remove the bolts, ...
Lower Front Bumper Grille Replacement
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014 *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 With Front Fog Lights NOTE: Take care not to scratch ...
Valve Guide Replacement
Special Tools Required Valve Guide Driver, 5.35 x 9.7 mm 07742-0010100 Valve Guide Reamer, 5.5 mm 07HAH-PJ7A100 Inspect valve stem-to-guide clearance. As illustrated, us ...