■Connecting an iPod®
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Your audio system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device.
Clutch Pedal, Clutch Pedal Position Switch, and Clutch Interlock Switch
NOTE: For a cruise control problem, check the clutch pedal position switch. For a clutch interlock operation problem, check the clutch interlock switch. Remove the driver' ...
Shift Fork Disassembly/Reassembly (M/T)
NOTE: Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply MTF to all contact surfaces. ...
Immobilizer System Description
The vehicle is equipped with a Type VII immobilizer system that disables the vehicle unless a programmed ignition key is used. This system consists of a transponder combined with a keyless transmit ...