■Connecting an iPod®
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the iPod® dock connector to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the iPod® using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Your audio system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device.
Shift Fork Disassembly/Reassembly (M/T)
NOTE: Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply MTF to all contact surfaces. ...
Transmission End Cover ATF Feed Pipe Replacement (A/T)
Remove the snap ring (A), the 3rd clutch feed pipe (B), and the feed pipe flange (C) from the end cover (D). Install a new O-ring (E) over the 3rd clutch feed pipe. In ...
Shift Cable Adjustment (A/T)
Remove the center console. Shift the transmission to N. Remove the nut securing the shift cable end. Rotate the socket holder (A) on the shift cable ( ...