Change the route preference by selecting minimum or maximum driving methods.
1. Select MIN or MAX for each item.
2. Select OK.
The calculated route may not be the route you would choose. For safety reasons, the system generally applies the following rules to your route:
• Shortcuts through residential areas are avoided.
• Right turns are favored over left turns or Uturns.
• Time-restricted turns (turns prohibited at certain times of the day) are not used.
• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use. • Play only standard round-shaped discs. The disc packages or jackets should have one of these symbols. ■ Discs with M ...
Rear Door Rear Sash Trim Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door or related parts. Remove the door quarter inner trim. Remove the screw securing the trim to the door quarter. ...
Reporting Safety Defects
In the U.S. If you believe that your vehicle has a defect which could cause a crash or could cause injury or death, you should immediately inform the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ...