1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side.
2. Place a cloth on the edge of the lock tab.
Push the lock tab up with a flat-tip screwdriver.
3. Slide the blade from the wiper arm
Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the windshield.
4. Slide the wiper blade out from its holder by pulling the tabbed end out.
5. Remove the retainers from the rubber blade that has been removed, and mount to a new rubber blade.
► Correctly align the rubber protrusion and the retainer grooves.
6. Slide the new wiper blade onto the holder from the bottom end.
► The tab on the holder should fit in the indent of the wiper blade.
7. Slide the wiper blade onto the wiper arm, then push down the lock tab.
8. Lower the passenger side wiper arm first, then the driver side.
The manual transmission is synchronized in all forward gears for smooth operation. It has a lockout so you cannot shift directly from fifth to reverse. When shifting up or down, make sure you pu ...
Models with 7 positions AT Shifting
Change the shift position in accordance with your driving needs. ■ Shift lever positions You cannot turn the ignition switch to LOCK and remove the key unless the shift lever is in . ...
Front Passenger's Weight Sensor Output Check After a Vehicle Collision
NOTE: Check the front passenger's weight sensor output after this action: After a vehicle collision Pre-Operation Check Set-up Make sure all the components of the front passeng ...