1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side.
2. Place a cloth on the edge of the lock tab.
Push the lock tab up with a flat-tip screwdriver.
3. Slide the blade from the wiper arm
Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the windshield.
4. Slide the wiper blade out from its holder by pulling the tabbed end out.
5. Remove the retainers from the rubber blade that has been removed, and mount to a new rubber blade.
► Correctly align the rubber protrusion and the retainer grooves.
6. Slide the new wiper blade onto the holder from the bottom end.
► The tab on the holder should fit in the indent of the wiper blade.
7. Slide the wiper blade onto the wiper arm, then push down the lock tab.
8. Lower the passenger side wiper arm first, then the driver side.
USB Flash Drive
Selecting Bluetooth® Audio Mode
1. Make sure that your phone is on, paired, and linked to HFL. 2. Press the CD/AUX button until you get to Bluetooth® Audio mode. ► A Bluetooth® message and icon are displayed on ...
Navigation—Entering a Destination
Enter your destination using one of several methods, then follow route guidance on the map or guidance screen to your destination. You can also perform these steps using voice control. 1 Press ...