1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side.
2. Place a cloth on the edge of the lock tab.
Push the lock tab up with a flat-tip screwdriver.
3. Slide the blade from the wiper arm
Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the windshield.
4. Slide the wiper blade out from its holder by pulling the tabbed end out.
5. Remove the retainers from the rubber blade that has been removed, and mount to a new rubber blade.
► Correctly align the rubber protrusion and the retainer grooves.
6. Slide the new wiper blade onto the holder from the bottom end.
► The tab on the holder should fit in the indent of the wiper blade.
7. Slide the wiper blade onto the wiper arm, then push down the lock tab.
8. Lower the passenger side wiper arm first, then the driver side.
About Your Seat Belts
Seat belts are the single most effective safety device because they keep you connected to the vehicle so that you can take advantage of many built-in safety features. They also help keep you from be ...
Servo Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly (A/T)
Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages. Inspect the servo body for scoring and damage. Check all valves for fre ...
Reporting Safety Defects (U.S. Vehicles)
If you believe that your vehicle has a defect which could cause a crash or could cause injury or death, you should immediately inform the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in ...