1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side.
2. Place a cloth on the edge of the lock tab.
Push the lock tab up with a flat-tip screwdriver.
3. Slide the blade from the wiper arm
Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the windshield.
4. Slide the wiper blade out from its holder by pulling the tabbed end out.
5. Remove the retainers from the rubber blade that has been removed, and mount to a new rubber blade.
► Correctly align the rubber protrusion and the retainer grooves.
6. Slide the new wiper blade onto the holder from the bottom end.
► The tab on the holder should fit in the indent of the wiper blade.
7. Slide the wiper blade onto the wiper arm, then push down the lock tab.
8. Lower the passenger side wiper arm first, then the driver side.
Code Color USA models Canada models NH-578 Taffeta White 0 0 ...
Transmission End Cover Air Check Valve Inspection and Replacement (A/T)
NOTE: There are two types of the transmission end cover; the type A and the type B; and both types are available. The differences between the types A and B of the end covers are: ...
Steering Wheel Installation
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, and the precautions and procedures before doing repairs or service. Before installing the steering ...