• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
• Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed.
• Play only standard round-shaped CDs.
A Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CD-RW may not play either.
■CDs with MP3 or WMA files
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3 or WMA formats may be unsupported.
■ Protecting CDs
Follow these precautions when handling or storing CDs:
• Store a CD in its case when it is not being played.
• When wiping a CD, use a soft clean cloth from the center to the outside edge.
• Handle a CD by its edge. Never touch either surface.
• Never insert foreign objects into the CD player.
• Keep CDs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Do not place stabilizer rings or labels on the CD.
• Avoid fingerprints, liquids, and felt-tip pens on the CD.
Do not insert a damaged CD. It may be stuck inside and damage the audio unit.
To safely operate your vehicle, your tires must be of the proper type and size, in good condition with adequate tread, and properly inflated. ■ Inflation guidelines Properly inflated tire ...
Steering Rack Guide Removal/Installation
NOTE: During removal/installation, do not allow dust, dirt, or other foreign materials to enter the steering gearbox. Remove the steering gearbox. Loosen the locknut (A), then ...
NOTE: Do not allow dust, dirt, or other foreign materials to enter the steering gearbox. Remove the steering gearbox. Remove both tie-rod ends from the rack ends. R ...