• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
• Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed.
• Play only standard round-shaped CDs.
A Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CD-RW may not play either.
■CDs with MP3 or WMA files
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3 or WMA formats may be unsupported.
■ Protecting CDs
Follow these precautions when handling or storing CDs:
• Store a CD in its case when it is not being played.
• When wiping a CD, use a soft clean cloth from the center to the outside edge.
• Handle a CD by its edge. Never touch either surface.
• Never insert foreign objects into the CD player.
• Keep CDs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Do not place stabilizer rings or labels on the CD.
• Avoid fingerprints, liquids, and felt-tip pens on the CD.
Do not insert a damaged CD. It may be stuck inside and damage the audio unit.
Place Phone Number
DEST button ►DEST Menu 2►Place Phone Number Select a destination by phone number. Only phone numbers in the database are recognized. 1. Enter the area code and phone number. Select ...
The tires that came on your vehicle have a number of markings. Those you should be aware of are described below. Tire Size Whenever tires are replaced, they should be replaced with tires of the ...
Accessory Power Socket Test/Replacement
NOTE: If the accessory power socket does not work, check the No. 13 (20 A) fuse in the under-dash fuse/relay box and ground (G502) first. Remove the dashboard center lower trim. ...