• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
• Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed.
• Play only standard round-shaped CDs.
A Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CD-RW may not play either.
■CDs with MP3 or WMA files
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3 or WMA formats may be unsupported.
■ Protecting CDs
Follow these precautions when handling or storing CDs:
• Store a CD in its case when it is not being played.
• When wiping a CD, use a soft clean cloth from the center to the outside edge.
• Handle a CD by its edge. Never touch either surface.
• Never insert foreign objects into the CD player.
• Keep CDs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Do not place stabilizer rings or labels on the CD.
• Avoid fingerprints, liquids, and felt-tip pens on the CD.
Do not insert a damaged CD. It may be stuck inside and damage the audio unit.
U.S. Owners Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties: New Vehicle Limited -covers your new vehicle, except for the battery, emissions control systems, and accessories against defects in mat ...
Side Defogger Vent Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014 *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: Take care not to scratch the dashboard or its ...
Charging System Indicator
If the charging system indicator comes on brightly when the engine is running, the battery is not being charged. Immediately turn off all electrical accessories. Try not to use other electrically ...