• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
• Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed.
• Play only standard round-shaped CDs.
A Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CD-RW may not play either.
■CDs with MP3 or WMA files
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3 or WMA formats may be unsupported.
■ Protecting CDs
Follow these precautions when handling or storing CDs:
• Store a CD in its case when it is not being played.
• When wiping a CD, use a soft clean cloth from the center to the outside edge.
• Handle a CD by its edge. Never touch either surface.
• Never insert foreign objects into the CD player.
• Keep CDs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Do not place stabilizer rings or labels on the CD.
• Avoid fingerprints, liquids, and felt-tip pens on the CD.
Do not insert a damaged CD. It may be stuck inside and damage the audio unit.
Wipers and Washers
NOTICE Do not use the wipers when the windshield is dry. The windshield will get scratched, or the rubber blades will get damaged. NOTICE In cold weather, the blades may freeze to the windshie ...
Fog Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. Fog Light: 55 W (H11) 1. Pry on the edge of the cover using a flat-tip screwdriver to remove the cover. ► Wrap the flat-tip screwdriver with a cl ...
Clutch Disassembly (A/T)
Special Tools Required Clutch Spring Compressor Set 07LAE-PX40000 Remove the snap ring with a screwdriver. Remove the clutch end-plate (A), the clutch discs (B) (6), the clu ...