• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
• Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed.
• Play only standard round-shaped CDs.
A Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CD-RW may not play either.
■CDs with MP3 or WMA files
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3 or WMA formats may be unsupported.
■ Protecting CDs
Follow these precautions when handling or storing CDs:
• Store a CD in its case when it is not being played.
• When wiping a CD, use a soft clean cloth from the center to the outside edge.
• Handle a CD by its edge. Never touch either surface.
• Never insert foreign objects into the CD player.
• Keep CDs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Do not place stabilizer rings or labels on the CD.
• Avoid fingerprints, liquids, and felt-tip pens on the CD.
Do not insert a damaged CD. It may be stuck inside and damage the audio unit.
Carbon Monoxide Hazard
Your vehicle’s exhaust contains carbon monoxide gas. Carbon monoxide should not enter the vehicle in normal driving if you maintain your vehicle properly and follow the information on this page. ...
Mainshaft Thrust Clearance Adjustment (M/T)
Special Tools Required Mainshaft Base 07GAJ-PG20130 Collar 07GAJ-PG20120 Mainshaft Holder 07GAJ-PG20110 Remove the 72 mm shim (A) and oil guide plate M from the transmission housing ...
Shifter Input and Linkage
Paddle Shifter (Downshift Switch) Replacement (A/T) SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations and the precautions and procedures before doi ...