• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
• Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed.
• Play only standard round-shaped CDs.
A Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CD-RW may not play either.
■CDs with MP3 or WMA files
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3 or WMA formats may be unsupported.
■ Protecting CDs
Follow these precautions when handling or storing CDs:
• Store a CD in its case when it is not being played.
• When wiping a CD, use a soft clean cloth from the center to the outside edge.
• Handle a CD by its edge. Never touch either surface.
• Never insert foreign objects into the CD player.
• Keep CDs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Do not place stabilizer rings or labels on the CD.
• Avoid fingerprints, liquids, and felt-tip pens on the CD.
Do not insert a damaged CD. It may be stuck inside and damage the audio unit.
Lower Front Bumper Grille Replacement
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014 *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 With Front Fog Lights NOTE: Take care not to scratch ...
■ Service Express For electronic copies of service publications, you can purchase a subscription to Service Express. Visit www.techinfo.honda.com for pricing and options. ■ For U.S. O ...
A/T Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub Installation (A/T)
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100 Install 1st gear, 2nd gear, 3rd gear, the 33.2 x 40 x 26 mm collar, the 29 mm cotters, and the 33 x ...