The interior light comes on regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
The interior light comes on in the following situations: • When any of the doors are opened.
• You unlock the driver’s door.
• You remove the key from the ignition switch.
The interior light remains off regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
In the door activated position, the interior light fades out and goes off about 30 seconds after the doors are closed.
The light goes off after 30 seconds in the following
• When you unlock the driver’s door but do not open it.
• When you remove the key from the ignition switch but do not open a door.
The interior light goes off immediately in the
• When you lock the driver’s door.
• When you close the driver’s door with the key in the ignition switch.
• When you turn the ignition switch to ON (w.
If you leave any of the doors open without the key in the ignition switch, the interior light goes off after about 15 minutes.
The map lights can be turned on and off by pressing the lenses.
The light comes on when you open the tailgate.
ATF Replacement (A/T)
NOTE: Keep all foreign particles out of the transmission. Warm up the engine to normal operating temperature (the radiator fan comes on), and turn the engine off. Raise the vehic ...
CKP Sensor Replacement
Raise the vehicle on a lift. NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor. Loosen the bolt (A). Remove the bolt (B) and ...
Security System Alarm
The security system alarm activates when the doors, tailgate, or hood are opened without the key, or remote transmitter. ■ When the security system alarm activates The horn sounds intermitt ...