The interior light comes on regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
The interior light comes on in the following situations: • When any of the doors are opened.
• You unlock the driver’s door.
• You remove the key from the ignition switch.
The interior light remains off regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
In the door activated position, the interior light fades out and goes off about 30 seconds after the doors are closed.
The light goes off after 30 seconds in the following
• When you unlock the driver’s door but do not open it.
• When you remove the key from the ignition switch but do not open a door.
The interior light goes off immediately in the
• When you lock the driver’s door.
• When you close the driver’s door with the key in the ignition switch.
• When you turn the ignition switch to ON (w.
If you leave any of the doors open without the key in the ignition switch, the interior light goes off after about 15 minutes.
The map lights can be turned on and off by pressing the lenses.
The light comes on when you open the tailgate.
Fuel and Emissions System Description - PGM-FI System
PGM-FI System The programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) system is a sequential multiport fuel injection system. Alternator Control The alternator signals the ECM/PCM during chargi ...
This section describes the useful functions incorporated into the navigation system. ...
The signals received from the GPS satellites are extremely weak (less than a millionth of the strength of a local FM station) and require an unobstructed view of the sky. The GPS antenna is loca ...