The interior light comes on regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
The interior light comes on in the following situations: • When any of the doors are opened.
• You unlock the driver’s door.
• You remove the key from the ignition switch.
The interior light remains off regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
In the door activated position, the interior light fades out and goes off about 30 seconds after the doors are closed.
The light goes off after 30 seconds in the following
• When you unlock the driver’s door but do not open it.
• When you remove the key from the ignition switch but do not open a door.
The interior light goes off immediately in the
• When you lock the driver’s door.
• When you close the driver’s door with the key in the ignition switch.
• When you turn the ignition switch to ON (w.
If you leave any of the doors open without the key in the ignition switch, the interior light goes off after about 15 minutes.
The map lights can be turned on and off by pressing the lenses.
The light comes on when you open the tailgate.
Checking the Battery
Check the condition of the battery monthly by looking at the test indicator window. The label on the battery explains the test indicator’s colors. The test indicator window’s location differ ...
AUDIO button (in FM/AM mode) ►AUDIO MENU Select an item. The following items are available: • RDS search: Searches for programs by RDS category. • Radio Text: Displays the text infor ...
A/T Differential Carrier Bearing Preload Inspection (A/T)
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 Bearing Driver Attachment, 72 x 75 mm 07746-0010600 Preload Inspection Tool 07HAJ-PK40201 NOTE: If the transmission housing, to ...