The interior light comes on regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
The interior light comes on in the following situations: • When any of the doors are opened.
• You unlock the driver’s door.
• You remove the key from the ignition switch.
The interior light remains off regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
In the door activated position, the interior light fades out and goes off about 30 seconds after the doors are closed.
The light goes off after 30 seconds in the following
• When you unlock the driver’s door but do not open it.
• When you remove the key from the ignition switch but do not open a door.
The interior light goes off immediately in the
• When you lock the driver’s door.
• When you close the driver’s door with the key in the ignition switch.
• When you turn the ignition switch to ON (w.
If you leave any of the doors open without the key in the ignition switch, the interior light goes off after about 15 minutes.
The map lights can be turned on and off by pressing the lenses.
The light comes on when you open the tailgate.
Mainshaft Bearing and Oil Seal Replacement (M/T)
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 Bearing Driver Attachment, 37 x 40 mm 07746-0010200 Bearing Driver Attachment, 52 x 55 mm 07746-0010400 Adjustable Bearing Puller, ...
Side Defogger Vent Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014 *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: Take care not to scratch the dashboard or its ...
Maintains a constant vehicle speed without having to keep your foot on the accelerator. Use cruise control on freeways or open roads where you can travel at a constant speed with little accelerati ...