The interior light comes on regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
The interior light comes on in the following situations: • When any of the doors are opened.
• You unlock the driver’s door.
• You remove the key from the ignition switch.
The interior light remains off regardless of whether the doors are open or closed.
In the door activated position, the interior light fades out and goes off about 30 seconds after the doors are closed.
The light goes off after 30 seconds in the following
• When you unlock the driver’s door but do not open it.
• When you remove the key from the ignition switch but do not open a door.
The interior light goes off immediately in the
• When you lock the driver’s door.
• When you close the driver’s door with the key in the ignition switch.
• When you turn the ignition switch to ON (w.
If you leave any of the doors open without the key in the ignition switch, the interior light goes off after about 15 minutes.
The map lights can be turned on and off by pressing the lenses.
The light comes on when you open the tailgate.
Transmission Mount Bracket Replacement
Do the battery removal procedure. Remove the air cleaner. M/T model: Remove the battery cables (A) from the battery terminal fuse box. M/T mode ...
Remove the ring gear holder. Inspect the ring gear teeth for wear and damage. Inspect the clutch disc mating surface on the flywheel for wear, cracks, and burning. ...
ATF Cooler Cleaning (A/T)
Special Tools Required ATF Cooler Cleaner GHTTTCF6H Magnetic Nonbypass Spin-On Filter GTHGNBP2 *: Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program 888-424-6857. Before installing an ...