■Connecting a USB Flash Drive
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
■USB Flash Drives
Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher.
Some digital audio players may not be compatible.
Some USB flash drives (e.g., a device with security lockout) may not work.
Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
Some versions of M, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
Driver and Passenger Safety
This section gives you important information about how to protect yourself and your passengers. It shows you how to use seat belts. It explains how your airbags work. And it tells you how to prope ...
Congratulations! Your selection of a 2008 Honda Fit was a wise investment. It will give you years of driving pleasure. One of the best ways to enhance the enjoyment of your new vehicle is to read ...
Selecting Disc Mode
1. Press the CD/AUX button. 2. Insert a disc into the disc slot. ► The disc automatically begins playing. 3. Select AUDIO/STREET until AUDIO is highlighted in blue. ► The a ...