■Connecting a USB Flash Drive
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
■USB Flash Drives
Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher.
Some digital audio players may not be compatible.
Some USB flash drives (e.g., a device with security lockout) may not work.
Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
Some versions of M, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
What to Do If
The ignition switch does not turn from to . Why? ● The steering wheel may be locked. ● Try to turn the steering wheel left and right while turning the ignition key. The i ...
Auxiliary Input Jack
Use the jack to connect standard audio devices. 1. Open the AUX cover. 2. Connect a standard audio device to the input jack using a 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo miniplug. ► The audio system a ...
Dust and Pollen Filter Replacement
Open the glove box. Remove the glove box stop on each side, then let the glove box hang down. Pull the dust and pollen filter assembly (A) out from the blower unit. ...