■Connecting a USB Flash Drive
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
■USB Flash Drives
Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher.
Some digital audio players may not be compatible.
Some USB flash drives (e.g., a device with security lockout) may not work.
Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
Some versions of M, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
This section describes the useful functions incorporated into the navigation system. ...
For “Command Help” menu items, all voice commands that are available for that system are listed. Select Read to hear the commands in the list read aloud. Voice Commands ...
Precautions While Driving
NOTICE Do not operate the shift lever while pressing the accelerator pedal. You could damage the transmission. If the ignition switch is turned to ACCESSORY or LOCK while driving, the engine ...