■Connecting a USB Flash Drive
1. Unclip the USB connector in the center console and loosen the adapter cable.
2. Install the USB flash drive to the USB connector.
• Do not use an extension cable with the USB adapter cable.
• Do not connect the USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your tracks may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
■USB Flash Drives
Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher.
Some digital audio players may not be compatible.
Some USB flash drives (e.g., a device with security lockout) may not work.
Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
Some versions of M, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
When the parking lights are turned on and the ignition switch is in ON , you can use the (select/reset) knob to adjust instrument panel brightness. Brighten: Turn the knob to the right. ...
Editing a Voice Tag
PHONE button ► Speed Dial 1 or Speed Dial 2 1. Select a speed dial entry. 2. Select Edit Speed Dial. 3. Select Voice Tag. 4. Select an item. The following items are available: • Pl ...
Spark Plug Inspection
Remove the ignition coils and the spark plugs. Inspect the electrodes and the ceramic insulator: Burned or worn electrodes may be caused by these conditions: ...