► Setup ►Other ►Reset Factory Default
Reset all the settings on the Setup screens to their factory defaults.
The following settings are reset:
• Brightness, Contrast, Black Level, Volume,
• Basic Settings: Keyboard Layout, Units, Voice Recognition Tutor, Verbal Reminder, Display Voice Commands Tips
• Routing & Guidance: Rerouting, Unverified Area Routing, Edit Waypoint Search Area, Guidance Mode
• Clock Adjustment: Auto Daylight, Auto Time Zone, Clock Format Time, Clock Type • Vehicle: Off-road Tracking • Color: Map Color, Menu Color
When you transfer the vehicle to a third party, reset all settings to default and delete all personal data.
• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use. • Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed. • Play only standard round-shaped CDs. A Dual-disc cann ...
Clutch Pedal Position Switch Replacement (With Cruise Control(M/T))
Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the clutch pedal position switch (B). Loosen the locknut (C), then remove the clutch pedal position switch. Install the clutch ...
Synchro Ring and Gear Inspection (M/T)
Inspect the synchro rings for scoring, cracks, and damage (A). Inspect the inside of each synchro ring (B) for wear. Inspect the teeth (C) on each synchro ring for wear (round ...