The maximum load for your vehicle is 850 lbs (385 kg).
See Tire and Loading Information label attached to the driver’s doorjamb.
This figure includes the total
weight of all occupants, cargo, and accessories, and the tongue load if you are towing a trailer.
Steps for Determining Correct Load Limit -
(1) Locate the statement “The combined weight of occupants and cargo never exceed XXX kg or XXX lbs.” on your vehicle's placard.
(2) Determine the combined weight of the driver and passengers that will be riding in your vehicle.
(3) Subtract the combined weight of the driver and passengers from XXX kg or
(4) The resulting figure equals the available amount of cargo and luggage load capacity. For example, if the “XXX” amount equals 1,400 lbs. and there will be five 150 lb. passengers in your vehicle, the amount of available cargo and luggage load capacity is 650 lbs. (1,400 - 750 (5 x 150) = 650 lbs.)
Overloading or improper loading can affect handling and stability and cause a crash in which you can be hurt or killed.
Follow all load limits and other loading guidelines in this manual.
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR):
The maximum allowable weight of the vehicle, all occupants, all accessories, all cargo, and the tongue load.
Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR): The maximum allowable weight of the vehicle axle.
(5) Determine the combined weight of luggage and cargo being loaded on the vehicle. That weight may not safely exceed the available cargo and luggage load capacity calculated in step 4.
(6) If your vehicle will be towing a trailer, load from your trailer will be transferred to your vehicle. Consult this manual to determine how this reduces the available cargo and luggage load capacity of your vehicle.
In addition, the total weight of the vehicle, all occupants, accessories, cargo, and trailer tongue load must not exceed the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) or the Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR). Both are on a label on the driver’s doorjamb.
Selecting FM/AM Mode
1. Press the FM/AM button. ► Press the FM/AM button again, if necessary, to select the frequency band (FM1, FM2, AM). ► The band and frequency are displayed. 2. Select AUD ...
Engine Compression Inspection
NOTE: After the inspection, you must reset the ECM/PCM. Otherwise, the ECM/PCM will continue to stop the injectors from operating. Allow the engine to reach operating temperature (fan comes o ...
Ignition Switch Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located in the area. Review the SRS component locations, and precautions and procedures before doing repairs or servicing. Do the battery terminal di ...